Chapter 17-Part 2

Start from the beginning

One less problem without ya (hey)

I got one less problem without ya (no, babe)

I got one less problem without ya (ooh, ooh, baby) (I got one less, one less problem)

Problem, problem, problem (I got one less, one less problem, problem)

Hey

I got one less, one less, yeah (I got one less, one less problem)

Problem-Song by Ariana Grande and Iggy Azalea

Zooming in and out, minimizing and maximizing the picture, Jeren couldn't determine where his hand was placed in the image—was it on her back or her behind?!

"Jeren, Jeren, Jeren!" Jemre called out as she stood with the tailor, pinning the pins on her dress.

"What!?" Jeren replied, her eyes still glued to the phone screen as she sat on the sofa, ignoring Jemre's existence.

"I'm talking to you, look at me," Jemre demanded, her eyes glaring.

"Yes, I'm looking at you. What do you want?" Jeren responded, still with her eyes glued to the screen.

"Why did I bring you with me to my dress rehearsal if you're not going to help?!" Jemre exclaimed, frustration evident in her voice.

At that, Jeren raised her head, looking at her. "How do I look!? I look fat, don't I?" Jemre asked with a gloomy expression.

"No, you look pregnant!" Jeren blurted out, her words striking a sensitive chord for her older sister, who had been asking this question hundreds of times.

"You are lying to me!"

"I am not, woman!" Jeren retorted, rolling her eyes. "Stop saying that, or I will call Mom,".

Twisting her mouth Jemre changed the subject "What are you looking at? Don't tell me you're still snooping into Cello's accounts?!" Jemre asked, noticing Jeren's persistent interest in Cello and Nedim's relationship, which was beginning to irritate her with no tangible outcome.

"Did you notice how he's holding her in every picture? He can't keep his hands off her," Jeren replied, ignoring her big sister's reproach and focusing on the main subject at hand.

"What does it matter to you what they're doing?" Jemre sighed, rolling her eyes as she looked at her reflection in the big mirror. Her baby blue dress was gorgeous; a midi-length, puffy long-sleeved, sheer tulle, robe-style dress.

Her family should wear blue, and Jenk's family should wear pink. This was what Jemre and Damla had decided for the party theme, which Jeren seemed to have taken her hands off.