Stay

𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐀𝐆𝐄: 𝟓
𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒: 1098
❤︎︎
TW'S - Accidents

the daddy had just came home after a long day of work. exhausted he walked in the front door, expecting to be met with his little, he was instead met with his lover, non regressed. and in the living room watching tv.

which was odd considering he was usually regressed and waiting by the door. but whatever...

the daddy sat his things down and went to go quickly change, then coming back and walking into the living room where his lover was sitting quietly.

" hey love what are you up to? " the daddy asked, voice laced with honey. " not much just watching tv, how was work? " he responded in a not so enthusiastic voice, which almost sounded tired.

this made the daddy look at his lover confused, i mean why was he even up this late especially when he sounded tired... " work was good... hunny aren't you tired? "

the boy looked up at him with tired eyes and let out a big sigh " don't call me that... and also we have no food here im starving " he stated and then stood up, assumingely going to the kitchen to prove his point.
he opened the fridge and gestured to the not so good looking bare fridge " look "

the daddy sighed as he had forgot to go shopping on his way back from work, too tired to think of it again.
" okay how bout we go out to eat hm? " the boy nodded quickly.

" sounds good i haven't eaten all day today! can we go to McDonald's? " the boy eagerly said. " yes of course my lov- i mean yes. "

the daddy knew when his boy wasn't little he didn't want to be coerced into little space, so he refrained from using pet names. as that is something they mostly only do in little space.

-

on the drive there it was quite quiet so the daddy glanced over to his boy only to see him fidgeting with his hands, a tell tale sign he was slipping. the daddy gave one of his hands to the little and it seemed to keep him entertained till they got to the restaurant.

once they were there he had mosly slipped all the way so the daddy asked " alright baby before i pull into the drive through what would you like? " he said.

the little thought for a moment then answered " i wan apple slices and fries pwease! " he said happily. " want a drink to baby? you'll want one after the salty fries hm? " the daddy said. " hmmm yes! a smoothie pwease!!! " the daddy agreed and placed their orders and waited in line, which was short since it was kinda late.

as they were waiting in line the little was practically shaking from how excited they were, the daddy smiled at the boy and put a hand on his head trying to calm him a bit. stroking a calming hand through his soft hair.

-

once they had their food the daddy parked in the parking lot and got the bag from his lap then started handing the little their food. the little excitedly took the food and started eating as fast as they could, dropping a few fries in the process.

the daddy quickly put a stop to the fast eating as it was a choking hazard, he put his own food down and grabbed the littles wrists " hunny no. slow down or else you'll eat only when i'm watching. " the little whined but slowed down. the daddy smiled and went back to his own food chuckling about the situation.

-

once they were done he took a few napkins and wiped his and his littles hands, which were much messier but he found it funny, the daddy threw out the garbage in a nearby garbage bin and started to drive home.

when they got home the daddy seen that the little was still in his clothes from earlier so he brought him into the bedroom to get changed, which they swiftly did then moved onto brushing teeth and whatever else they needed to do for bed.

the daddy put the little to bed, tucking them in and giving them a kiss on the forehead before attempting to leave the room to go lay in his own bed. before that tho he got stopped by a hand holding onto his own, " stay daddy " the little said.

the daddy couldn't resist and laid down along side his baby, quickly both feel asleep.

-

the daddy awoke to his little tapping on his arm while looking quite uncomfortable. it took the daddy a moment to realize what was happening but when he finally got awake enough... he realized something wet.

he looked under the covers to see a wet mark where the little had an accident, he looked up to see his little with tears in his eyes on the brink of a meltdown, struggling to take the wet clothes off.

the daddy picked the little up and brought him into the bathroom sitting him down and going to get a towel, he placed the towel on the counter and then sat the little on it.

" okay hunny i'm just going to get some new clothes alright? i'll be right back don't worry " he swiftly grabbed new fresh clothes and headed back to the bathroom. from there he started to run a bath for his little.

he walked over to the crying boy and started to console him " it's okay accidents happen, take a breath for me hunny it's okay shh " once he said that slowly but surely he started to calm down. he had calmed down enough to talk to so that meant getting him out of those wet clothes, " okay i'm going to take your shirt and pants off ok? " the little nodded and lifted his arms so his daddy had better accessibility to take the shirt off, same goes for the pants and the rest.

once the daddy had done that, the bath was ready. he put the little boy in and let him be for a bit, in the meantime going to change his own clothes which were only a little wet, not as bad as his littles.

-

once the bath was over and they were both freshly dressed and his little cleaned. they hopped back into bed and cuddled while watching the littles favourite show, he fell asleep quite quickly considering but that was a okay to the daddy.

the rest of the night went smoothly and they woke up the next morning as happy as ever :)