˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ how spec-tacular

𝗦𝗨𝗠𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗬 ;stella misplaced her contact lenses and is forced to wear her glasses, and boy does she hate wearing glasses

𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗘 ;january 05, 2024

𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧 ;732 words

━━ micha absolutely despises wearing her glasses

━━ micha absolutely despises wearing her glasses. she doesn't like the way it takes up and covers her entire face. she doesn't like how they move around so much and how she has to adjust them every time they slip. they're just so incredibly inconvenient and annoying.

contact lenses were the way to go for her. they didn't fall down her nose and you can actually see her face.

unfortunately, they are so easy to lose.

micha doesn't know how she lost the case. sure it's small and stuff, but that's exactly why the girl keeps it so safe.

she spent about half an hour looking around her room. she looked under her bed and nightstand. she took everything off her makeup table and and cleared the drawers in case it got mixed up somewhere in there.

but nope, she just couldn't find the damn thing. micha was forced to wear her glasses. she debated whether or not she should just walk out without any eyesight aid, but she really is blind.

micha fished around her nightstand drawer until she finally came across one out of two of her glasses cases. she put her clear glasses on her face and stared at herself in the mirror above the makeup table.

"ugh!" micha groaned, flopping backwards on her bed. she really hates how she looks in glasses.

she heard knocks at her door, causing micha to sit back up. "star?" she heard jiseok's voice.

oh no.

her boyfriend was the last person she wanted to see her in her glasses.

"yeah?" micha asked, cringing as her voice cracked at the end.

"are you okay in there?" he asked.

"i-uh." micha stuttered. she rushed to the door and cracked it open just a tad. she saw a sliver of her boyfriend's figure, dressed comfortably in a white hoodie and black jeans. "hi."

"hello?" jiseok chuckled. "am i allowed to see my girlfriend or..?"

"not at the moment, no." micha said. "bad hair day, go on without me."

"go on a date, by myself?" jiseok asked.

"exactly!" micha exclaimed. "glad we're on the same page, bye!"

micha closed the door in his face, but just as she turned to walk away, she heard the door open. she quickly opened her closet door and hid inside it.

"okay, what the hell is going on?" she heard jiseok. she felt jiseok try to open the door, but the girl held the knob to keep it closed. "and i know it's not a bad hair day."

"i don't want you to see me right now." micha squealed, trying her hardest to keep the door closed. she didn't care how dramatic she was being. micha refused to let anybody see her in glasses. "i lost my contacts."

she heard jiseok sigh. "is that what this is all about?"

"maybe." micha responded.

"come on, open be door." jiseok demanded in that voice he knows she can't say no to.

"fine." micha said after some time. "but if you laugh, i will hurt you."

"i promise i won't laugh." jiseok said sincerely.

micha opened the closet door an inch and brought her pinky out. she felt jiseok wrap his own pinky around it. suddenly, she felt her self be tugged forward and into jiseok's chest.

his hands cupped her cheeks and brought it up so now the girl was facing towards him.

"so..." micha trailed off. she tried not to shiver under his intense gaze.

"so..." he repeated. "you worried about nothing. i think you look gorgeous, babe."

"you don't think i look weird?" micha asked, feeling self conscious with the way jiseok kept staring at her.

"of course i don't." jiseok answered. he then leaned down to press his lips onto hers, and micha felt herself melt into him. when they parted, micha felt herself chase after his lips. "does that prove it?"

micha put on her thinking face, jiseok's hands trailing down to her waist. "hm, maybe you should try again. i'm not quite convinced."

micha wrapped her arms around his shoulders and brought him closer so their lips were joined together. she felt her glasses fall down her nose, and the girl couldn't even find it in her to find a problem with it.

(well micha did have a problem with it, but it was hard to care as much when jiseok's lips felt so nice against hers.)