My Demon

Destiny

Main character

Kim Yong-soo, adopted granddaughter of Madam Joo from Mirae's Group

• Works as the CEO of the Mirea Medical Centre (Hospital), which her parents build but decided in a testament, when they die, her daughter turns CEO.

• Kim Seok-min died with his fiancé (her step mother) in a car crash but no one knows where the real mother of Yong-soo is.

• Kim Seok-min was an intelligent CEO of Mirea Medical Centre and his Fiancé Kim sojin was an excellent cardiologist.

• Sometimes people can think she is very strict but, she is real chill except when it's something about her Job, family or friends.

• No one knows about her being something that is in storybooks. Her father was a demon but after the birth of Kim Yong-soo he did a deal to be 10 years long a human but would die after these ten years.

•In that time he didn't knew that Kim Yong-soo was born as a half-Demon and could take pain away from people and different things but she only needed to do a deal once a month. She only did certain deals if they were really necessary but she didn't like to do them. Kim Yong-soo was really caring and lovely to people she could trust.

• Her background remains classified in the hospital except for the mini jobs she gets sometime from Madam Joo.