Sana- Kahan jana hai? Mamma ne mana kiya hai.

Vivek- Arey di chalo na. 

Sana- Agar kujh hua to main to tera hi naam lungi.

Vivek- Bhalai ka to zamana hi nahi hai. 

Sana- Bhalai?

Vivek- Silence! Aap chalo bas mere sath.

Sana- Chal. (she huffed) 

She gathered her lehenga with difficulty and walked with him to the balcony.

Sana- Baraat dikhane laya hai?

VIvek- Wait. 

The song started and she saw Sid dancing with the baraatis on the song ' Tenu leke main jawanga, dil deke main jawanga'  

This was her dream since the song came out. She wanted her husband to perform on this song for her. But she was very young at that time. 

She was very surprised to watch the scene before her. Her father and mother were standing on the entrance to welcome them. She could see her grandfather dancing with baratis. He was enjoying himself to the fullest.

She had tears in her eyes watching her family so happy for her.

Vivek- Rone ka nhi. Makeup pe paisa laga hai. Aur apni shaadi pe Annabel lagogi.

She laughed.

Sid gestured her to dance with them. She danced and lip synced on the female part. 

The song ended and Sana's parents led the barat inside. Sid winked and went inside for the ribbon cutting rasam.

Sana- What was this?

Vivek- Your dream wedding.

Sana- Sid ko kisne bataya?

Vivek- Papa ne. He wanted ko apki sari wishes puri honi chahiye. Ab aap bhi chalo. Jaldi hi apko neeche bula lenge. Aap rest karo.

Sana went inside. Vivek was about to exit the room when Sana hugged him tightly. Her eyes already filled with tears were letting out the stream. She was very emotional for a moment.

Vivek- Arey humne yeh sab apko hasane ke liye kiya the aur aap ro rahe ho. Jiju itna bhi ganda dance nhi karte. Mana professional nhi hain, but come on rone jitna bura bhi nhi tha.

Sana- Tu kabhi serious kyun nhi hota? I'm very emotional.

Vivek- Agar main bhi serious ho gya na to apko koi chup nhi karwa payega. Bas karo aap. You're making me awkward.

Sana- Chal theek hai ja.

They broke the hug. Vivek pulled his handkerchief out and seriously cleaned her face without messing her makeup.

Vivek- Say thank you. Maine apko Annabel banne se bachaya hai. Warna sab darr jate apse.

Sana- Khub khub abhar apka. 

She folded her hands while saying that.

Vivek- Ab itna bhi kujh khaas nhi.

Sana rolled her eyes and checked her look in the mirror for the last time.

At that time, shm came to take Sana for Jaimala.

She went downstairs with her. Sid was mesmerized seeing her in bridal lehanga. 

She stood in front of him on the stage. They both smiled at each other. Sid's mother brought Mala and handed one to each. 

Shm- Pehle sana pehnayegi.