2: It felt good

°○°○°●♡●°○°○°

°○°○°●♡●°○°○°

Sun rise—shinning brighter than ever or it's just for him maybe.........Well today jeongguk is happy and confident. He woke up early and made some sandwiches for him.

Today he also wore his new hoodie a black one with blue jeans and pair of  white shoes, he really got zero taste in fashion. Anyways let's have a walk to the university. Locking the house nicely he step down the stairs and walked towards his destination.

Jeongguk brought a rent house not so big and luxurious just with a bedroom kitchen and bathroom near his university so he can walk daily....nahhh to save money of course. Jeongguk's confidence and excitement was on peak. he was ready to face anyone coz something got in him—he is no more that coward jeongguk.

With that thing jeongguk took steps to the way he was told.

Here he goes,

Standing on the doorway of a big university, he got more excited but soon after he got blank. There was something he did't like at all—in a large amount there was

People.

Jeongguk gulp looking at the crowd walking here and there. It was 4 times larger than his high school population and damn not only Korean there were some foreigners too. Jeongguk gulp second time and exhaled a hard breathe which hit his chest hard.

Don't worry Jeongguk,  you got this

After giving himself a large wave of confidence, jeongguk fist his hand and took his first step.

(in slow motion)

After his each step his confidence fall its keep going down and down and down until he gave up.

He clenched his bag strip tightly after covering his head with the hood—once again, his anxiety took over him. He kept walking eyes moving around to find the principal's office which is no-where to be seen.everyone was chattering—which is hurting his ears he was lost—the building was so big and it wasn't easy to find the office. jeongguk got no other option rather than asking help. He looked here and there for someone—its not like there was no one in his way... there were—lots of people but jeongguk eyes were searching

For someone innocent or kind, who won't judge him—but faces can't tell the inner personality right?  Some people may look good but are really not.

Jeongguk turn around in search of someone—and yeah here he is............ jeongguk saw a boy standing near the doorway holding books in his hand, he was looking intelligent and utterly beautiful which made jeongguk unknowingly gulp. The male with blonde hairs...elegantly dressed. There were so many students that jeongguk could ask but what can jeongguk do? when blonde haired guy was the only one gleaming in his eyes—like the sun, who have his own shine and is bright, beautiful and warm—jeongguk was just few steps away from him..........and after taking a long breathe and summoning all his courage he took his first step towards the boy. But ohh no it was too late. That pretty boy started leaving which got jeongguk panic.