CHAPTER 1 : DIFFERENT WORLD

Chapter 1 (1/2)

In the vast expanse of the ocean, where grand yachts dotted the waters, small boats emerged, carrying individuals dressed in sleek black military uniforms. They moved swiftly and silently towards an island, where a magnificent castle stood. Soon, a voice crackled over the radio, commanding the team:

Team 1: "Wait for my order before making a move."

Teams 2 and 3 acknowledged the command with a simple "Copy."

As they approached the island, keeping a safe distance, the team members swiftly dove into the water, shedding their protective gear. They emerged from the depths, their bodies marked with the signs of their swimming gear. One man, in particular, stepped forward, removing his mask to reveal a strikingly handsome and rugged face. His sculpted physique and broad shoulders exuded an aura of strength. He quickly changed into a black shirt and donned a bulletproof vest, connecting his headset to the team's radio communication. The others gathered around him, addressing him as "Captain," and swiftly formed their tactical formation.

Their target was Avan, a notorious French drug dealer known to conduct transactions on the island. Thanks to an informant, they had obtained vital information about the upcoming exchange.

Before the mission, in a sprawling field where many stood at attention, a figure approached. Unlike the others, they were not in uniform, but simply wore a black shirt. He introduced himself as Tin Luciano, the captain and trainer for the team.

Whispers spread among the group, for Tin was well-known in their field. Coming from a prestigious background as the child of a prime minister, Tin had proven himself from a young age. He had excelled at the police academy, consistently leading in combat skills and intelligence. With an IQ of 190, he was hailed as a hardcore, a human weapon in the military. Tin had earned his reputation through his own merits, without relying on his father's connections. He was feared, admired, and idolized by all who knew him. Today, as the team stood before Tin, he exuded an air of coolness and intrigue.

As Tin continued teaching about tactics and military knowledge, he was suddenly called to a confidential meeting. The meeting gathered high-ranking officials from the military who had been collecting information on a criminal they had been tracking for several months. The criminal's name was Avan, a French drug dealer who had escaped to Thailand after committing a massacre in France. Avan's heinous act had made him a wanted fugitive worldwide, and the authorities were determined to bring him to justice.

In the meeting, the officials revealed that they had finally obtained a lead on Avan's whereabouts. It was a crucial breakthrough, and the mission to apprehend him and extradite him to France for the death penalty was set in motion. Tin was entrusted with this mission due to his exceptional planning skills and his track record of success. The officials recognized that Tin had a unique ability to strategize and execute plans effectively, making him the ideal candidate for such a high-stakes operation.

As Tin explained the plan to the officials, his father unexpectedly arrived at the meeting. Tin greeted his father with a smile, and his father took a seat, eager to hear the details of the mission. Tin's relationship with his father was not only that of a military official and his superior but also that of a proud father who admired his son's dedication and skills.

After a thorough discussion, an agreement was reached, and everyone was impressed by the meticulousness of the plan. The officials gave their approval, knowing that with Tin's leadership, the mission had a higher chance of success. Tin exchanged a meaningful glance with his father, silently conveying his determination and readiness to carry out the mission.

With the plan in place, Tin gathered all of his team members. He wanted to personally address them and ensure they understood the gravity of the upcoming mission. Tin's team had become like a family to him, and he valued their trust and loyalty. He assured them that he would do everything in his power to bring them back safely to their families, just as he had promised before. The team knew that Tin's word held weight, as he had proven his commitment to their well-being in the past, even at great personal risk.