˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ my smiley

𝗦𝗨𝗠𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗬 ;rhy-s always smiled while kissing maks

𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗘 ;february 14, 2024

𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧 ;469 words

━━ rhyland always smiles when he kisses makato

━━ rhyland always smiles when he kisses makato. makato just realized that today.

he had come to rhyland's room, as per his request, and was surprised to see rhyland holding roses, a box of chocolates, and the cutest teddy bear makato has ever seen.

makato instantly burst into tears at the sight. rhyland rushed to put the stuff in his hand down and pull the younger in a tight hug.

"why are you crying, love?" rhyland asked. the nickname was enough for makato to start crying harder.

"i don't know!" makato cried. he held onto the front of rhyland's hoodie tightly. rhyland simply laughed at him, rubbing makato's back.

"you're a 181 centimeter baby, aren't you?" rhyland asked.

"mhm." makato agreed through a sob.

after makato calmed down, rhyland held makato's cheeks in his hands, kissing the tears streaking his face. he then moved down to his lips. makato felt rhyland smile into the kiss, and his brain turned into mush.

does rhyland always smile when they kiss? he thought. as rhyland's lips moved against his, the more makato realized how much the older smiled every time they kissed.

"why do you always smile?" makato whispered when they pulled apart.

rhyland's kiss bitten lips formed a small frown, which makato found absolutely adorable. "what do you mean?"

"you always smile when we kiss." makato expanded.

the frown flips into the smile makato loves. "yeah, i do." rhyland said, his voice hushed.

"why?" makato asked, playing with the string of rhyland's hoodie.

"i can't like kissing my boyfriend?" rhyland answered teasingly, watching as a blush slowly creeped onto makato's face.

makato lightly smacked rhyland's chest. "you can't just say things like that."

"why not?" rhyland asked, teasing smile as evident as ever.

"shut up." makato mumbles. "i think it's cute." he mutters, avoiding eye contact at all costs.

"you think i'm cute?" rhyland asks.

"you're insufferable." makato said quietly.

"yet you still think i'm cute." rhyland smirks. "don't you?"

makato finally managed to look at rhyland in the eyes again. he glared at the older, but makato felt his gaze soften when he caught sight of rhyland's stupid, brace-less smile. he leaned in to kiss rhyland once again.

immediately, he felt rhyland's lips spread out into a bright smile. at that, makato felt himself smile as well, their teeth clicking together.

 at that, makato felt himself smile as well, their teeth clicking together

the two were now on rhyland's bed. the roses and box of chocolates on his nightstand. makato lay on his back, rhyland laying half on top of him, the teddy bear in his hands.

"smiley." makato said, staring at the bear.

"hm?"

"that's what i'm naming him." makato explained. "after you, my smiley."

rhyland brought his head up to look at makato better. "then we'll take care of smiley the bear together." he said, pecking makato on the lips.