7.11 - Su Yang: Bai Min, suffer death!(2)

Start from the beginning

[888: Something is wrong. It stands to reason that if the plot line collapses, the world will collapse and the mission will be judged to have failed. According to normal procedures, this Bai Min should not appear in this world. His existence has caused distortion of the world order. 】

[Su Yang: Let's talk about the key points. 】

【888: This world is somewhat unrestricted. 】

【Su Yang;......】

Su Yang didn't know whether this was good news or bad news, but he was really hurting to death now. His internal organs seemed to have been smashed into pieces. The pain made him retching constantly. He almost knelt on the ground and couldn't help. Relieve half the pain.

"You can continue. After all, I have died once. By the way...what's the use of telling this to an NPC like you?" Bai Min's eyes were sarcastic and he said, "Do you think Mr. Su is real?" He likes you. Let me tell you, he has never liked anyone... let alone you. Even if it is me, he has never been tempted... Look at this person, he is obviously so gentle and protective towards me. You love me, but in the end you say you never liked me. If you don't like me, why do you want to give me the wrong impression?"

Although Su Yang's eyes were black from the pain, he was not deaf yet. He could still hear Bai Min talking nonsense. He gritted his teeth and endured the heartbreaking pain. His eyes were full of bloodshot eyes and he stared at them. Bai Min said, "I never said I liked you... The thing I regret most now is helping you."

Since there are no rules in this world, it doesn't matter to him.

Su Yang took a deep breath, raised his chin slightly, and said, "You are really disgusting."

"I'm sick?" Bai Min seemed to be stimulated. Even though the flames were burning, he rushed towards Su Yang, but failed, and said crazily, "I'm sick? Whose fault is it? Whose? What if? You didn't provoke me. If you never gave me warmth, how could I ask for things that don't belong to me? How could I be so sad? Is it my fault? No! This is obviously your fault! "

Shen Du looked at Bai Min's crazy look. His eyes became colder and colder, but he didn't say anything.

"Am I the first person you abandoned? I'm not, right? Mr. Su, don't you know why there are so many scandals about you? What have you clarified? You haven't done anything, and no one dares to do anything to you. So, what about us? We are laughed at and trampled on by others. They say that I am wishful thinking, but why am I wishful thinking? Isn't this what you gave me, Mr. Su? Since you are not prepared to give me a warm place, why You want me to know that there is such a place. Why did you bring me here and drive me out so cruelly?" Bai Min's eyes were red. He stared at Su Yang. His body was covered with blood and wounds. He said with a faint cry, "Tell me! Since you didn't plan to let me stay in a warm place, why did you tell me, why did you help me, why did you bring me here, but you refused to have me?"

Blood spilled from the corners of Su Yang's lips. When Shen Du saw this, he didn't dare to use his powers anymore. The flames gradually faded, and Su Yang felt much better. He looked at Bai Min and said, "I thought I just pulled you." , I didn't expect that it was me who pushed myself into hell."

Bai Min looked at Su Yang and was stunned for a moment. He suddenly smiled. He smiled but started to shed tears again. He said, "So I am hell to you? Mr. Su, I really like you."

"I really like you" Su Yang has heard this sentence too many times. Before he died, this person kept repeating this sentence. Su Yang looked at this person helplessly and said "I am I really like you." She put the blade on his neck and slit his throat.

That suffocating and cold feeling makes people feel boundless fear once they think about it.

"If you said you liked me, you wanted to kill me, then if you tell me you like me now, do you want to kill me a second time?" After Su Yang finished speaking, he heard a click from behind him. Subconsciously looking back, he saw that the eighth-level mysterious crystal in Shen Du's hand was crushed to pieces. Shen Du looked at Bai Min expressionlessly and said, "Sorry, my hand was a bit heavy."

For some reason, Su Yang felt that Shen Du was a little weird, but all his attention was now on Bai Min, and he couldn't spare any time to care about Shen Du.

Shen Du didn't expect Su Yang to ask him this, and was a little surprised for a moment, and then said, "How could it be? That time... I was too angry that time. I really love you so much, Mr. Su... you know After you died, I also died, that madman Gu Jin, he tortured me, he hated me, but so what? In the end, Mr. Su, you still only saw me, you will remember me all your life, even if You are dead, and the person you hate the most is me, but I am still the last person you see, and you only have eyes for me..."

Su Yang really couldn't understand what Bai Min meant.

After Bai Min swayed for a moment, he slowly walked up to Su Yang and said, "If you don't love me, then you hate me. At least if you hate me, it means you have me in your heart for the rest of your life." You won't forget me."

As Bai Min said this, a dark light suddenly flashed across his eyes. He raised his hand and grabbed Su Yang's heart fiercely, as if he wanted to crush his heart, but Su Yang was already on guard. Bai Min just moved. After a moment, Su Yang reacted immediately and retreated quickly.

The scorching flames passed through Bai Min's heart fiercely. The violent flames almost burned all Bai Min's internal organs. Pain flashed across Bai Min's face. He turned to look at Shen Du. He gritted his teeth and said, "Mind your own business."

But even though he was furious, he couldn't confront Shen Du head-on. He gritted his teeth and rushed into the bushes. As soon as he entered, several level eight zombies came over and surrounded Su Yang and the two of them. .

Su Yang was protected in Shen Du's arms. He said, "The superposition of wind and fire should be able to double the damage of the superpower."

"No, you can't bear it." Shen Du refused without thinking. He hugged Su Yang and whispered, "Go to sleep. When you wake up, I will take you back."

When those level eight zombies approached Shen Du, their originally ferocious appearance suddenly froze.

The flames rose from their bodies, and within a moment, their bodies were burned away, leaving not even the Xuan Jing behind.

The author has something to say: Su Yang: Thank you for the invitation. I am in the last days and have just left the safe zone. Don't ask me what it feels like to perform a mission. Now I just feel that I have been kidnapped by a fraud group. One mission is not enough and I have to do it again. , forget it, the problem is that there is still a lunatic here. I suspect that this 888 and the 666 next door are members of a fraud group, so I reported it.