Chapter 12: A New Friend

Shiro POV

We were currently strolling Keyaki Mall as Yuki was currently holding Kiyotaka's arm while I was walking beside them. Many people were glancing at us, specifically the way Yuki held Kiyotaka. I'm sure they began to think that Kiyotaka and Yuki were dating even though that wasn't the case.

Although, I'm sure Yuki would love that idea. 

???: "Takahashi." A voice called me from behind. I turned to look at Horikita-senpai and Tachibana-senpai. Hmm, what are they doing here? 

Shiro: "Hello senpai. Didn't know that you stroll in the mall like this." I greeted him.

Manabu: "Well, I do go out once in a while. I'm not always a shut-in." He replied, smiling. However, his smile immediately vanished after landing his eyes on Kiyotaka.

Manabu: "We meet again, Ayanokouji."

Kiyotaka: "It seems so, senpai." How do they know each other? Did they already have a confrontation in the past? It does seem like it.

Yuki: "Wait, you two know each other?" Thank you for asking this question for the both of us, Yuki.

Manabu: "Yes. We had a small confrontation in the past. It wasn't exactly pleasant but things are good now between us. Isn't that right, Ayanokouji?" He asked him with a smile on his face.

Kiyotaka: "Indeed." He replied blankly. Yuki then began to pout for some reason. 

Yuki: "Kiyotaka! Why didn't you tell me you already met the Student Council President?"

Kiyotaka: "Was I supposed to?"

Yuki: "Yes."

Kiyotaka: "Why?"

Yuki: "Because you are my boyfrie-"

Kiyotaka: "We are not dating, Yuki." He interrupted her, immediately shutting her down. 

Yuki: "Ugh, seriously."

Shiro: "Speaking of dating." I then looked at Horikita-senpai with a grin on my face.

Shiro: "Are you two currently on a date, senpai?" This startled Horikita-senpai and Tachibana-senpai immediately started blushing.

Akane: "N-n-no we-"

Yuki: "Oh, you're dating!?" It seems that she also decided join in with the teasing. This made Tachibana-senpai's face go even redder.

Akane: "No we're-" 

Yuki: "I'm sorry we interrupted your date. We'll leave immediately and won't disturb your date ever again."

Akane: "No wait-"

Yuki: "Shiro! Kiyotaka! What are you standing here for!? Let's leave so their date can go undisturbed."

Kiyotaka: "Technically, it was them who-"

Manabu: "We're not dating. Don't get the wrong idea, Nakamura." Horikita-senpai finally ended the matter. 

Yuki: "Ughhh, you're no fun. *hmph*"

Shiro: "*Sigh*. Anyway, would you like to accompany us, senpais?" I asked the both of them.

Manabu: "Sure. I'm fine with that. What do you you think, Akane?"

Akane: "Sure. I don't really mind, Horikita-kun." She replied, seemingly recovered from the embarrassment, though I could see that her cheeks still has a very light shade of pink.

Yuki: "Great! Let's go to the karaoke room." She then led the way as she held Kiyotaka's arm, heading towards the karaoke room.

Karaoke? Hmm. I haven't been in a karaoke party for about 3 years. It'll be good to be back. I used to like those parties, though not a lot.