1 | egos slaves?!

DING. As you opened the oven door, the delightful aroma of warm, freshly baked cookies filled every corner of your cosy apartment, wrapping you in a comforting embrace.

As Julian turned his head, his gaze fell upon the heart-shaped cookies that you had given him as a parting gift. He had told you he was leaving for Japan and didn't go into the specifics.

But that's fine because a few months after him, you would be going on tour and Japan was number one on that list.

"They're ready." You said, presenting the cookies to him. He smiled softly before taking one - blowing it only furthering the overwhelming smell of chocolate chip cookies - and taking a bite.

He chewed for a few seconds before the small smile on his lips became a grimace.

"Did you use sugar?" He asked, coughing slightly as he patted his chest.

"Huh?" Your eyes travelled the counter before landing on what you had thought was the sugar.

"Ah.. no." You reached over before plucking the cookie out of his hand and throwing it in the bin. "I'll just.." You gestured to the rest before throwing them out.

Julian sighed but walked towards the living room before sitting down on the couch, flicking through Netflix.

"[Nickname]!" He called "What do you want to watch?"

You patted your hands dry on your apron before untying it and hanging it up behind the door.

"Spiderman, Miles Morales version" You replied as you made the final turn to the living room plopping down right next to him.

" 'Kay." He replied before putting it on.

THAT was the last time you saw him

THAT was the last time you saw him. Well, in person. He had gone to Japan to do God know what the day after.

You were left alone, not literally. You still had your cat - Missy but other than that, all you had going on for you was the band.

Simply put, you were bored and very hurt. You couldn't annoy Loki so you decided on the next best thing - well person.

 You couldn't annoy Loki so you decided on the next best thing - well person