Teddy

George age: 3 ❤︎︎
Caregiver: Dream ❤︎︎
377 words 🎀

:This was a dm request with some specific details.

Basically George loses his teddy and gets really sad but dream is there to comfort him and find his teddy for him.

Georgg was lying on the couch watching his favourite tv show when his daddy came into the room with a snack, " hey baba I made you a snack! Can you sit up for me sweetheart? " the little got up and sat right upwards.

The little then lifted his hands up so his daddy could set the plate on his lap. The daddy then handed him a fork and he got to eating.

Around halfway through his meal he realized he started to slip even more and so that made him so he was struggling to pick up his fork, his daddy noticed this.

" hey hunny do you need some help? " the little whiny and mad because of the situation madly replied with a " yeah " his daddy heard the attitude but tried to ignore it, figuring it was just because he was tired.
It was around his nap time anyway.

Once he was done his food its was 2:00pm on the dot, his nap time. " let's go baby " he picked his little up and brought him to the bedroom.

" dada teddy! " George said. The daddy was confused because it's usually in his bed. " hunny did you move teddy from your bed? " they both looked around the room to no avail.

" okay baby I'll go look downstairs " the little whined and made a pouty face but let him go back downstairs, he looked around in all rooms. Loosing hope he opened the back door where the little sometimes played.

" oh my god thank goodness " the teddy was there. Sitting in the garden to be specific, as to why he wasn't really sure but he took teddy inside and brought it to George.

George's face lit up and he ran to give a big hug to his daddy " tank u dada! " he said sweetly with a big smile " okay okay now let's get you down for a nap hm? " he laid George down and gave him his teddy.

George was quick to sleep and satisfied. George was glad to have a good daddy.