CHAPTER 5 : NEW CHAPTER

One day, Naret was invited by his friend Top to attend a lavish party, and Tin decided to join them willingly. The venue was filled with beautiful and peculiar individuals, expensive cars lined the entrance, and everyone danced and reveled in luxury. Naret and Tin entered, and Tin noticed that almost everyone was approaching Naret, forming a circle around him. This prompted Tin to keep his distance, creating a growing gap between them. Suddenly, Naret grabbed Tin's hand, saying, "Stay close to me; don't go out of my sight." Tin nonchalantly nodded, and even among the crowd, there was someone eyeing Tin with interest.

While Tin waited for Naret, seated and watching people passing by, someone called him, and he answered the call on the balcony.

?? : "Sir, you're needed urgently in Dongo. An order was given earlier; backup is required for the peacemakers in Dongo. You need to leave now."

Surprised but prepared for such events, Tin responded:

Tin: "Copy. Inform them I'll be there in 2 hours, Jeff. Have everything I need ready in my locker."

Tin went back inside and noticed Naret conversing with a guy, whose hands were behind Naret-probably just a friend, given Naret's comfort. But then, the guy's hand moved down to Naret's butt, squeezing it, and he kissed Naret. Seeing this, Tin clenched his fist, a deadly expression in his soldier-like gaze. Without hesitation, Tin separated them forcefully, landing a powerful punch. Chaos ensued, and witnessing Naret's anger towards Tin's actions, Naret pulled Tin to the balcony.

Naret: "What's your problem? Why did you do that?"

With a tight grip on Tin's hands, anger evident in his eyes, Tin tapped Naret's hands and spoke with an icy tone:

Tin: "Nothing. You should've told me if you had someone to replace me. I could've left immediately instead of waiting like a fool."

Naret was taken aback by Tin's words, sensing a change in his tone.

Naret: "Just because things were okay between us, you decide to meddle in my decisions."

Tin's response was a cold smirk.

Tin: "If you don't need me anymore, fine. It's better that way. Go back and continue what you're doing. I won't bother you anymore."

As Tin left, ignoring Naret's calls, a profound sense of pain enveloped Naret, wishing Tin hadn't said those words. Tin disappeared into the night, and Naret watched him, realizing the fracture in their once-solid bond, lost amidst the glittering facade of the party.

Tin took a taxi to Naret's house, wrestling with mixed emotions as he clutched his wrist and pressed his head, contemplating the whirlwind of feelings within him. Upon arriving, Tin swiftly went to Naret's room, packing his belongings in a rush. As Tin descended the stairs, Naret's men intercepted him, launching an attack. Tin fought back fiercely, displaying a level of aggression that revealed his true capabilities. Emerging victorious but not unscathed, Tin left the house with bloodied hands and minor facial wounds.

As Tin hopped on his motorcycle and sped away, Naret encountered his men, who informed him of Tin's departure. Naret, both surprised and hurt, faced the reality of Tin's exit. Tin, in turn, crossed paths with Naret, the two exchanging glances through their respective vehicles. Naret peered through his car window, while Tin adamantly avoided eye contact, his emotions well-hidden. Without a word, Tin accelerated, leaving behind a cloud of dust. Naret, dismayed, stepped out of his car, and one of his men approached to convey Tin's departure.

Shocked and pained by the news, Naret refrained from chasing after Tin. Instead, he retreated to his room, entering slowly. Inside, he discovered that Tin had left, taking all of his belongings except those given by Naret. The emptiness of the room mirrored the void left in Naret's heart.