7. What a coincidence

Start from the beginning

He tried to close the gap between us. I put my hand out in front of me, getting too close for my personal comfort. His chest hitting my hand and I push him back, not too harshly, almost as if he had IED attached to him. I began to speak again, trying to seem friendly, but my fuse was running short and I didn't want to make a scene. "I think I gave you the wrong impression." I said and continued, although he tried to speak again. "I'm sure there are many other women willing to 'have fun' with you, but I'm not one of them." His smile faded and my body tensed up, I held my ground. Ready if he tired anything. 'Fucking hell- This guy is dangerous and not gonna take no for an answer.'. Almost as if Kunia could read my mind, the taller girl wrapped her arm around my shoulder and spoke. "She's with me." and from behind her, Chishiya also spoke on queue. "And me.". Niragi's eyes when past Kunia and I, most likely meeting with Chishiya's eyes and his usual smirk. He let out a light scoff and walked past us and spoke loud enough for us to hear him. "I'll find you when you aren't with them." I could hear the sick smile making its way back in his face, he turned around and stuck out his tongue, showing another one of his tacky piercings. I let out a small chuckle, thought it was more from nerves, I relaxed slightly as he disappeared from my eye sight.

    Kuina removed her arm from my shoulder and lightly flicked my forehead. "Girl! You've gotten yourself into the worst situation imaginable!" She whisper shouted. Chishiya spoke in his usual manner. "What was that about?" he questioned, picking up his Negroni and taking a sip. Before I could explain Kuina sat back down in an exhausted manner and answered for me. "THIS idiot, lead on, THAT maniac." I sat down and took a long drink of the alc/oc and glanced over at Kuina and Chishiya. Myself being on the far left hand side, Kuina then Chishiya on the right side of Kuina. He made a "mmm" sound and glanced over at me. I retorted blankly. "Lead on" is a bit extreme. I prefer, indirectly dismissing his advices, in a polite manner." Kuina let out a light hearted laugh and took a drink of her Piña Colada.

     We continued to sit and talk for three hours. Kunia had stopped drinking after her third drink, so she wouldn't be drunk while redeeming her visa. Chishiya only had his one drink and I was currently on my fifth alc/oc. Slightly tipsy and more relaxed.

  "The Hatter", called everyone to the lobby, apparently, he did this every time a big number of people would be participating in the games. He started to speak but I didn't really pay him any mind. 'Yep.. Very cult like.. I really hope I'm not the only one with some common sense here. Plus, there's no way whoever is in charge of "this country", is oblivious to this whole thing he has going on here.' I was pulled out of thought by the tall woman beside me, placing her hand on my shoulder and spoke. Some worry in her voice, but her soft smile still on her undeniably pretty features. "Wish me luck, guys." I nodded and replied. "You'll be fine. See you when you return." I said softly and nonchalantly. Hoping her doubts wouldn't be the death of her. I already hated myself for letting her hang around me. I needed to stay by myself, to make this whole situation better but here I was. Again. Chishiya simply said "Good luck.". She began making her way to the front, where people were getting into cars to go to the games. Thankfully, Niragi was one of the ones whose visa expired tonight, so he had to play in a game. 'One of the only things that's gone right for me, during my time here in hell.'

  "Soo.. You aren't much of a drinker?" I asked, mostly, because I didn't know what else to do. Since Kuina was the one who had kept the conversation going the whole time. I liked hearing her talk she was just so easy going. She talked a lot, especially after drinking a little bit. She was more of a light weight. I didn't mind, since it meant I didn't have to talk as much. "I don't care for it much." He replied. "You seem to like drinking though." He added with his usual smirk, evident on his face. "Yep, though it was more of an acquired taste." An indifferent expression on my face. I let out a deep breath, "Okay, I think Ima just head to my room til, Kuina returns." I said blankly started to leave. "Took the words straight from my mouth." He replied sarcastically.