꒰ 001

⋆.˚⭒ 𓂃 CHAPTER 1 !
❪ drugs and problems ❫ 

❝ I have a friend who sits at the corner lots / Selling pills to the girls when they cross the block

❝ I have a friend who sits at the corner lots / Selling pills to the girls when they cross the block. ❞

𝗡ow they were fucked

Robby and Bianca were both sitting in front of the headmaster.
They had been caught selling drugs to people outside of the school.
And you'll be wondering: what is wrong with them? Don't they even know how to sell drugs without getting caught?

Well, the truth was that they had been doing this since a loooong time ago.
The problem began the moment in which the biology teacher appeared right next to them after selling the little they had left of crack.

─ Hey it was a productive a day!

Bianca said, actually proud of Robby and herself.

─ Hell yeah it was, can't believe we sold all that in a couple of hours.

Right after Robby said that, Mrs. Harris walked out of the main door of the school.

─ Hey! What are you guys doing?

That was all Mrs. Harris had to say to make Bianca and Robby start to run like dogs with rabies down the street.

Turns out, Mrs. Harris started running too.

━━ What is wrong with that woman? Isn't she like 60?
Bianca said to herself while running for her life. For her, it was like they had been running during like 20 minutes, when they hardly got far away from the school, or Mrs. Harris.

A few moments later, Bianca tripped with her own shoelaces and ended up eating the pavement.

After that, the biology teacher reached them and took them to the principal's office.

Yes, what a productive day.

.  +     ˚ ♡ .

♡     +         ˚
        ·      ♡   * .           
+          ˚   ·    
  *  ♡