4. Turning point

♡•°☆°☆°☆°•♡

♡•°☆°☆°☆°•♡

"Yoongi" hoseok said walking closer to yoongi—he shift his glare from hoseok to taehyung and saw the red and puffy eyes of his, sniffing  time to time with his cute pout. "Tae come here" yoongi called him—neither gently nor roughly. Taehyung gulped before marching to his Hyung with little steps. When they were enough close yoongi spoke "I'm sorry bear" yoongi said in his softest tone and eyes–tears started dripping from taehyung's eyes gradually and he hugged the older.

"It's been years you've called me that" the blonde mumbled again on yoongi's shoulder sobbing hard. Meanwhile jeongguk was again confused he was really perplexed from whatever he had seen in these 2 days. He was really amazed by the things going on around him. He had never experienced such type of situations. His life was so boring in Busan........Seoul is interesting 

After sorting out the things everyone decided to go home yoongi and hoseok drive off together. Leaving taehyung and jeongguk together. "Why didn't you go with them?" Jeongguk asked hiding his red cheeks in his hood as he was alone with a pretty boy..."I'm going to library to buy some books as you know exams are close" taehyung said with worried face "exams?.....but they are 2 months far" jeongguk replied "Yes...2months don't you think they are close?" Jeongguk nodded lightly not knowing the best option. 

"Okay then see you" taehyung said waving his hand with a soft smile and started walking on the footpath. After few seconds taehyung realized that jeongguk was following him he stopped and turned around— Jeongguk was few steps away from him—taehyung glared at him before stepping closer "what happened?" Are you stalking me? Taehyung wanted to say those words but an urge in his heart stopped him he isn't a stalker jeongguk gulped "my house is this way" jeongguk pointed his finger "I'm not stalking you" he said again leaving taehyung in shock how did he? "W....what?" Taehyung stammer in shock did jeongguk just read his mind?

"Um..you must be thinking that I'm stalking you but I'm not" jeongguk answered "I...I.. ddidn't thought like that ookay I just came here to.. to know" taehyung tried be confident and brave to know what?.. "okay" jeongguk nodded "whatever let's walk till our paths separate" jeongguk nodded and they started walking together. "So jeongguk, where are you from?" The pretty boy started a conversation to not make their little journey boring. "Busan" jeongguk replied shortly "you must be missing you're family right?" Taehyung inquired again and shift his gaze to his left, jeongguk nodded

"I can understand" taehyung replied, he wanted to see the ravens face but can't as it was hidden under his hood, taehyung frown "Hey, could you please remove this.." he asked pointing over the hood—jeongguk looked beside should I? What he get disgusted? he will think I'm ugly.

Jeongguk remove his hood in hesitation—his heart has an urge to see the other males reaction. As he removed the hood taehyung gasped making the raven nervous—they both didn't utter a word and just kept staring at each other "you look better this way" taehyung replied "do I?" Taehyung nodded happily. "Yes, you do"