˚Loki's death˚

INFINITY WAR SPOILERS!!! ⚠️

Now you remember that i told you that brought you here to stop a mad titan named Thanos right?

Loki's eyes widened with fright when the voice said the name of the Mad Titan Thanos.  

"yes?" Said Bruce

Well I'm just going to show you a clip of an event that happens after Asgard is destroyed.

"WHAT ASGARDS DESTROYED? HOW COULD THIS HAVE POSSIBLY HAPPENED?" Asked Thor 

All shall be answered in time now just watch the clip, and there are some tissue boxes under the chairs.

Every one was slightly confused on why they needed tissue boxes.

CLIP STARTS!!!!

A big ship is shown shooting at them.

Ebony is shown walking over the dead body's on the floor.

EBONY: Hear me..... and ...rejoice 

Heimdal is shown lying on the floor wounded as Ebony walks past him

He tries to get up

"Oh my-" said Pepper looking at the screen it was horrible those poor people.

EBONY: You've had the privilege of being saved by the great titan.

"Saved?! There practically dying!!" said Clint

He walks over more dead body's '

EBONY: You may think this is suffering......no this is salvation.

How the hell is that salvation!! Said Steve.

EBONY: Universal scales tip toward balance because of your sacrifice.

EBONY: Smile. For even in death, you have become Children of Thanos

SMILE?! HOW ARE THEY SUPPOSED TO SMILE THERE LITERALLY BEING KILLED!!!!! Shouted Bruce

The others agreed with him.

Loki was standing, tense as Proxima Midnight had her spear on him while Corvus Glaive and Cull Obsidian stood there.

Then a huge armoured figure was shown looking the other way.

THANOS: I know what it's like to lose. He turned around to look at a wounded figure at his feet, To feel so desperately that you're right... yet to fail, nonetheless. 

Loki paled at seeing Thanos

So that's Thanos he looks like a grape. Said Tony.

Thanos lifted Thor and walked towards Loki

 THANOS: It's frightening. Turns the legs to jelly.

THANOS: But I ask you, to what end? Dread it, run from it... destiny arrives all the same. And now, it's here. Or should I say... I am.

 He revealed the Infinity Gauntlet in his left hand, the Power Stone glowing in its slot.

"That looks like Vision's stone but in purple" said Wanda.