xiv. shower - ky(!!!)

I considered myself to be a patient man

I considered myself to be a patient man. I had to be patient. Growing up with stubborn parents who constantly argued, I learned the art of patience early on. But this wasn't my childhood, this wasn't home. This was unlike anything I had ever felt before.

This was the sensation of water cascading down my back. This was the feeling of my fingers digging into Ava's hips as I effortlessly slid into her. This was my heart threatening to burst out of my chest, my mind racing a mile a minute as I tried to capture every sensation of her, to etch the feeling of her into my memory.

Shit, I couldn't imagine ever letting her go. Especially not with the way she clung to that little shelf for dear life, trying to maintain composure and quietness. I had her right where I wanted her, completely at my mercy. She felt incredible.

"So fucking tight," I accidentally breathed out, my exhales coming out in huffs and soft whimpers.

To be honest, neither of us had intended to have shower sex, at least not when we were driving to her place. We had just returned from dance practice, covered in sweat, and when she suggested hopping into the shower, I couldn't resist. Who could?

"Please, don't stop," she breathed, her words echoing against the tiled walls of the shower.

Leaning down, I peppered kisses all over her back, murmuring softly, "I won't," as I thrust deeper and deeper, feeling her tighten around me.

"God, I never could," I gasped, sensing her hand traveling down to her lower abdomen, teasing her sweet little clit.

"Fuck me," she whispered breathlessly, a little moan breaking her voice. "Oh my god," she gasped as I cradled her face from behind with my hand, making her head tilt back so I could taste the sweet flavor of her lips on mine. The sensation of her soft, warm skin against mine sent a shiver down my spine.

With each thrust, I felt her hips rolling up and down, guiding me deeper into her, her moans growing louder with each movement. The water cascading over us only added to the sensory overload, heightening every touch, every sensation.

But just as the intensity reached its peak, a constant ringing echoed through the bathroom, breaking the spell. I sighed softly, reluctantly pulling away from her lips, my hands still trailing down her body, teasing her sensitive nerves.

"Who's that?" she asked softly, her voice trembling with anticipation, her breath hitching with every touch.

"I don't know," I mumbled, torn between the desire to ignore the interruption and the need to address it. But the urgency of her plea drove me to action. "Shall I check?" I asked gently, my mind still reeling from the intoxicating sensation of being with her.

"Mhm," she mumbled, her plea driving me wild with desire. "Please," she added, her voice pleading for both answers and continued pleasure.

With a reluctant sigh, I released my grip on her hips and jaw, turning to look over my shoulder at the source of the distraction, knowing I had to address it but eager to return to her as soon as possible.