Hindustan

He stood in silence, focusing on his target... As he pulled back his bowstring, and then let it loose, sending the arrow flying towards the target...

The moment he let go, the arrow flew through the air, striking its mark with precision

He breathed a sigh of relief as he watched the target fall down with the force of his Arrow.

His presence had that enough commanded the respect of those around him... His dark eyes seemed to pierce through anyone who looked at him, and his body was like that of a god.

And it's none other than Our Arjun.

He paused in his tracks when a servant approached him and bowed...

"Khamba Gani Yuvraj, Maharani ne Aapki Upastithi mangi Aapne kaksh mein mangi hai."

Arjun nodded, still feeling the satisfaction of his recent success.

He followed the servant to the Queen Mother's chambersAs Arjun walked inside her mother's chamber and bowed to her before sitting besides her.

"Maa you called me."

The Maharani Kunti smiled, her eyes full of pride...

"Yes, I called for you to congratulate you on your recent success as You finally won a another War

"Yes, I called for you to congratulate you on your recent success as You finally won a another War." she said

Arjun smiled nodding his head as Maharani Kunti spoke again.

"Toh Aapne apne Vivaah ke bare mein kya Socha hai?" Arjun's smile faded when his mother brought up the topic of marriage.

"Maa, I haven't really thought about it yet," he admitted, "I've been focused on my training and my duties as a warrior first..."

"Son this isn't how things work, I will also grow old in some time and as soon as you will get married, the sooner I will make you the next king." Maharani Kunti said with a frown.

Arjun sighed, understanding his mother's point of view...

"Yes maa, you're right," he said as he got up walking toward Window and Speaking.

"I understand the importance of marriage and the responsibilities it But... I'm ready just yet, maa..." he continued, "I don't know who I should marry, or when the right time would be...I don't Who's the one maid For me."

"Oh look, it's the best warrior-Prince who still hasn't decided which beautiful woman he wants to marry!" Nakul laughed sarcastically

Arjun looked up, annoyed, as his younger brother Nakul suddenly just entered the room and already began teasing him...

"Nakull..." he said sternly, "I wouldn't be so quick to laugh if I were you... someday soon, you'll be expected to marry as well..."

"Tab ki tab dekhi jayegi Bhai sa, Abhi Aapne baare me bataiye." He said teasing Arjun more.

Arjun was beginning to feel frustrated with his younger brother...

"Look... I'm still not sure who I want to marry and you better Stop or else-" he said,

"Or else you gonna get married tomorrow Bhai sa." Nakul said as ran Away.

Arjun chased after his younger brother, trying to catch up to him, but Nakul was just too fast Maharani Kunti sat down laughing looking at her kids.

"Or else whatttt Bhai sa?" Nakul said, teasingly, as he kept just out of reach, causing Arjun to be even more angry.

"I swear you are dead once I get you." Arjun said running after him.

Don't be silent reader and do comments to show me your opinion about the 1st chapter 🙈 ❤️