° Thor meets The Guaridans Of The Galaxy °

The clip you are now going to react to is about when Thor gets saved by The Guardians of The Galaxy.

Guardians of the galaxy never heard of them said Tony.

THE CLIP STARTS!!!!!

In Space, the Benatar was flying as 'Rubberband Man' played.

Inside, Peter Quill was chair-dancing and lip-syncing to the song with Gamora.

Drax was sleeping and Rocket was yawning.

Mantis sat there as Teen Groot was playing a video game.

I'm guessing that's the guardians of the galaxy said Natasha.

Rocket asked why they were doing this as Gamora said it was a distress signal and someone could be dying.

Rocket asked why they were doing it again, so Quill said because they were nice and the person would give them cheddar cheese for help.

Distress signal?" asked Thor.

Everyone realized where the Guardians were going and paled at the reminder of what Thanos did.

Gamora added it wasn't the point, and Quill agreed as he said they would take his ship if he didn't pony up. Gamora looked at Quill with a raised eyebrow, but he shrugged.

"Hopefully there going to save Thor" said Bruce.

Mantis said they were arriving, and Quill told them to put on their mean faces, which Mantis did.

Everyone laughed at Manits's mean face.

Groot was still playing his game, and Quill told him to put it away. "I am Groot," Groot said, and everyone was shocked.

Thor and Loki raised an eyebrow.

"The tree can talk!" Said Clint.

Rocket told him to mind his language.

Indeed said Thor.

I don't get it, he just said I Am Groot. Said Steve.

His species can only say I Am Groot in that specific order.

Rocket said he'd smash the game to pieces if Groot kept this up.

The Benatar decelerated into regular space, and they saw Thanos' devastation in front of them. Bodies were seen floating around with pieces of the destroyed ship.

Everyone tensed at the sight of the destroyed pieces of the ship.

Mantis asked what had happened.

 Rocket said they weren't getting paid as Gamora looked around and realized who had done this.

And then Thor's body hit the ship's hull with a thump, startling them all as Rocket asked to get it off with wipers. Thor's eye opened, and they gasped.

You'r alive! Said Loki as everyone let out a massive sigh of relief.

The Guardians later put Thor on a table as Quill wondered how this 'dude' was still alive, and Drax said he wasn't a dude, but Quill was while Thor was a handsome, muscular man.

Everyone laughed quietly cause the sight of the dead body floating around in space was stil on there mind.

Quill said he was muscular, but Rocket said he was one sandwich away from fat, and Drax said he had gained a little weight.

Gamora moved around the table and looked at Thor as Mantis put a hand on his head and said he was anxious, angry and felt tremendous loss and guilt.

Everyone felt bad for Thor.

Drax said it was like a pirate had a baby with an angel.

Loki slightly chuckled at that.

Quill said he was gonna commit and get some dumbbells.

Rocket remarked one couldn't eat those as Gamora lifted Thor's bicep and noted how they were made of Cotati Metal Fibres.

Quill told her to stop massaging his muscles, and she dropped it.

So I'm guessing that there together said Natasha.

Quill asked Mantis to wake him, and she did with her powers.

What kind of powers does she have? Asked Bruce.

Mantis is an empath who can sense others' feelings and emotions with a touch, to which her antennae respond by lighting up.

Thor shot out of the table violently before noticing them behind him and asked, "Who the hell are you guys?" 

Later, Thor was eating soup with a towel wrapped around him as Gamora said, "The entire time I knew Thanos, he only ever had one goal.

To bring balance to the universe by wiping out half of all life.

He used to kill people planet by planet, massacre by massacre." 

Drax added, "Including my own."

They felt bad for drax. 

Gamora said, "If he gets all six Infinity Stones... he can do it with the snap of his fingers", she snapped her fingers to emphasize her point, "....like this."

This girl seems to know a lot about Thanos said Natasha

To which everybody nodded.

————————————————————

Guys thank you thank you so much for 200 reads and 4 stars like I can't even explain how grateful i am.