Changbin, who was sitting next to you and holding your hair until just now, creeps closer so you can lean against him with your shoulder.

"How can help you, baby?" He starts to stroke your back lightly, his voice concerned.

"Don't get sick too." You reply quietly. "The boys will be mad at me if you get this too."

"I don't care about the boys. Or if I get sick." His hand strokes in consistent circles over your back and this calms everything in you down. "Tell me what you need, baby."

You stare a moment to the toilet, trying to decide if you need to throw up again or not. It feels like not, so you breath deeply again and look up to him. "I want to brush my teeth. Can you help me up?"

He nods and grabs your elbows carefully, holding you while you stand up.

And he stays next to you, while you take your toothbrush and the toothpaste. You lean against his chest while you slowly brush your teeth, feeling now just really tired.

He runs his fingers through your hair after you are ready. "Do you think, you can go to bed? Or do you want to stay in the bathroom?"

"The bed sounds wonderful." You reply and he smiles down to you, wrapping his arm around you to help you going to the bedroom. He watches how you lay down and helps you to put the covers over you.

"You really can go home, Binnie." You say, still worried he could get ill too and be down for days.

"Not a chance, baby." He stands up and wink at you. "I will get you a hot bottle and stay with you."

Hyunjin

You enter the living room, worried because of the messages from your boyfriend this afternoon.

You sigh when you see him stretched out on the couch, holding his bandaged hand over his face and staring at it.

"Hyunjin?" You try to catch his attention and he slowly turns his head in your direction, his expression reserved. You don't like the look and feel even more worried. You know how he reacts and feels when he must take a break.

"How are you?" You ask carefully, not knowing what to say for a moment.

"What do you think?" He replies and his voice is also reserved. "This is terrible."

You bite your lip, Chans voice in your head, reminding you to not be mad about Hyunjins mood. He will recover soon, it is not this bad, Chan has said. But he hasn't told you, what you could say to him to make him feel better.

"Do you want something to eat?" You ask quietly, the first thing that came to your mind. "We still have some ice cream in the freezer."

"No." He just stares on his hand again.

You try to think of something else to say, but nothing feels right. So you walk closer to the couch, ignoring the slightly hurtful feeling when he don't look up and smile at you like usual.

You carefully shove his hand out of his view and before he can complain, you climb on him. Your legs lay between his, and you rest your head on his shoulder.

He sighs and you already think he would push you away when he wraps his uninjured arm around you. He turns you both sideways, so he can rest his injured hand safely. You feel how he buries his face in your neck and how his breathing becomes heavier.

"It will get well soon." You say, slowly stroking his back. "Everything will be okay."

Han