ㅤㅤ

𓂀

ㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤㅤDesire.
𝕴MAAN 𝕸ENAH has never known it until she felt death breathing down her spine and wrapping it's hands around her throat. She chose to welcome it with open arms — let it devour her whole, chew her up and spit her out. And so she was born twice.

Before her rebirth, she wondered if she was the clever serpent or the harmless dove. If she was a meek lamb or a cunning wolf in a lamb's skin. Now she recognises herself. The voices in her mind are clearer now — no longer wailing in agony. She walks her golden path, with Desire at her side.

She now knows that everything is led by desire. People are killed for the desire of blood, and for desiring love people devour their lovers lips like hungry cannibals. She hadn't quite decided on which one she preffered to do when she first met him.

This was quite unlike her to wish for the latter part. The former was better for her.  It wasn't desire, it was probably just her hate that drew her to the strange outworlder. She was a strategist and a warrior who led all of the Fremen heists against the Harkonnen. She couldn't let generations of endeavour for freedom burn because of a single act of love.

She believed that love is for the weak. It is the first death a person dies. She preferred to kill it before it killed her.

ㅤㅤAfter all, she was raised to be a weapon. A deadly one that shattered people's souls. She wasn't built for feelings,
ㅤㅤㅤㅤshe was built for war, from war.

ㅤㅤ

paul atreides x oc
© fvirygojo 2024 ♰˖ ࣪

ㅤㅤ