CH - 42 THE DIFFERENT PATHWAYS

AUTHOR'S POV :

Next day morning Sriya visited her dance class .

Her dance teacher spoke " Sriya as I told you I have selected the students and you know my son Siddharth right . He wanna see your performance first coz I've selected Shiv tandav as our dance theme . Siddharth will be performing with you . So , show your dance moves to everyone to inspire and to prove you are my best choice ".

Sriya smiled and touched her teacher's feet . She moved towards the Nataraja statue and did Namaskar before starting the dance . She took the blessings of lord Shiva .

The soft music played 🎶🎶🎶🎵 and Sriya started to dance gracefully .

Her big eyes with thick eyelashes expressing the love , her smile and her graceful expressions were showing her divinity . Her hands and her legs moved in the perfect rhythm for the song showing the soulful expression of ultimate devotion .

 Her hands and her legs moved in the perfect rhythm for the song showing the soulful expression of ultimate devotion

The song ended and everyone were mesmerized by Sriya's dance . Their jaw dropped and everyone were awestruck . Just then a slow steps approached Sriya with a clapping sound , everyone came to their senses and clapped for sriya . She turned to look at the person . It's Siddharth .

Sriya smiled looking at him and she said Namaste joining her both hands .

Siddharth spoke " You've improved alot Sriya , you have left me with no words .
He turned towards his mother ( Sriya's teacher ) and said you are right maa it's only Sriya the one and only best choice " .

Time skip .

Sriya and Siddharth with their dance teacher started the choreography for their dance .

Sriya perfectly learnt the dance moves with Siddharth with all her heart and attention with devotion in her heart for her dance . Siddharth was impressed by Sriya .

They both completed 25% of the total choreography perfectly , Sriya took the charge of other back ground dancers and taught their dance moves .

Sriya acted strict so that everyone should be focused .

Siddharth spoke to his mom " Maa I never taught my sister Sriya would be so lost in dance and her grace is unchanged even after her marriage ".

She spoke " son for some people dance is joy , for some it is love , some people learn it with passion but for Sriya dance is devotion " .

Siddharth spoke " you're right mom " and he smiled .

Sriya saw the dancers are tired so she told them to take a break .

She asked Siddharth '' Annaya shall we repeat our dance moves ? "

He nodded in yes and they both started dancing .