Chapter 6 Chasing

Start from the beginning

Ai Qi immediately hide her face by pressed it into his chest. He got surprised a little but then a slight smile appeared at the corner of his mouth as he sees the way she act, she looked timid in his arms.

The two girls whispered to each other "oh my gosh, it's him, Gu Zhou Shen!" they gossiped.

"I'm sorry for enter the girl's dorm, I gotta carried my fiancee as her legs got injured..." he tried to not create any inappropriate rumors then put on his sweet smile and the two girls immediately say it's fine as they understood it.

Then he got a mischievous ideas to tease her.

"Honey, once we got back to the dorm, you gotta take care of your meal and don't study to hard. You need to take care yourself and our baby okay?" he said and the two girls were surprised. Not just them but Ai Qi also widened her eyes with what Zhou Shen said.

She hit his chest and looked at him with anger. Once they reached their floor, he walked out and smiled at the two girls for the last time. 

"Why do you have to say that!!" she hits his chest and he just smirked until they arrived in front of her dorm. He rings the bell and Jian opened the door. Her jaw dropped to see Zhou Shen carried Ai Qi and invited him in.

"Let me down!" Ai Qi keep resisting and he finally let her down.

"You're so heavy that you almost break my backbone," he stretched his body and she pouted in anger.

"I am not!! How dare you said the things in the elevator, now they gonna think I really carried your child!" she said madly and Jian just become the audience of their unclear argument.

"Well you're still gonna carried my child once we got married," he said it clearly with crossed arms that Jian looked at Ai Qi with another jaw dropped and Ai Qi forcely closed his mouth.

"Stop taking nonsense!" she said.

"I'm still gonna report to the police about what happened on the road just now!" she continued and he looked at her with frowned.

Jian who watched the intense argument between them decided to step out of the line and entered her room. Now Zhou Shen and Ai Qi left alone together. The air lingered between them getting more intense. 

"Step out of this business, no need to report this to the police," he warned and she crossed her arms.

"What're you gonna do if I take part? What can you do anyway?" she scoffed at him with a smirked thought she could win over him but then he smirked back and put his hand in the pocket

"Have you forgot what are we gonna be in the next few months?" he asked and she rolled her eyes.

"So what? Just because I'm gonna be your wife, you think you'll have a power on me?" she asked and he giggled.

"Of course I'm not gonna wrong used my power on you, I'm not a dictator. Just...I'm gonna make sure you're tired to keep meddling in my business and maybe even tired to walk into my business," he pulled her into his chest by her waist.

She tried to push his chest from her as her face almost hit his wide chest. He just loved seeing her struggled in his arms.

"Touch as many times as you want, I might as well let you touched it barely," he flirted with her and she just frowned looking at him.

"Who wants to touch you anyway!" she crossed her arms and he smirked looking at her behaviour, it looks cute in his eyes.

"Try to report it to the police and I'll eat your lips," he moved forward and she immediately closed her mouth with her hands.