Attraction

Maheen was filled with a mix of curiosity and excitement as she looked out of her window and saw the decorated streets as Tomorrow is her birthday.

Her heart was urging her to go down and explore streets which decorated for her
but she was conflicted about leaving the palace without her Mother's permission...

She clapped her hand twice as Haya AS came.

"You called me Maheen??" Haya asked.

"Yes, Haya, I need you to help me with something..." she said, her eyes sparkling with excitement...

"Yes what can do for you my princess?"

"I want to explore the city and see the decorated streets, but I need you to help me sneak out of the palace without Ammi's permission..." she said, a mischievous glint in her eyes...

Haya sigh And spoke "What if Begum sahiba caught us I swear she's gonna kill me

Haya sigh And spoke "What if Begum sahiba caught us I swear she's gonna kill me." Maheen giggled as Spoke.

"Don't worry, Haya, I have a perfect plan to make sure we don't get caught..." she said, her eyes shining with excitement at the idea of sneaking out of the palace...

Maheen Cover her half face & with A net cloth and Walked out with haya as everyone was so busy in preparation for tomorrow and that's how no one noticed them.

Haya guided Maheen swiftly and quietly through the back passages and hidden corridors of the palace avoiding any area where there might be guards or servants...

And before they knew it, they had made it out of the palace, away from the hustle and bustle of the Palace preparation...

They were now free to explore the city, and they both felt a rush of excitement at the thought of their secret adventure...

Maheen was marveling at the sights and sounds of the city...

She was awestruck by the decorations and the hustle and bustle of the street vendors selling their wares

"Oh look, Haya, how beautiful those anklets are."

she said excitedly, as she pointed to a store that sold gorgeous jewelry.

Maheen was lost in admiring the beautiful jewellery, when she suddenly felt a pair of eyes staring at her...

She looked up and saw a pair of gorgeous black eyes staring right at her

She felt her breath catch in her throat, as her heart started beating wildly...

Suddenly Air started to blow and & weather became cloudy Maheen was stunned by the sudden change in the weather...

As she was lost in thought, her eyes met once again with the pair of gorgeous black eyes.

Haya pulled her and spoke "Maheen let's go Rain is gonna start soon let's go." Saying this haya took anklets from her hand and put that back before taking her from there.

Maheen looked back to him as she was still feeling her heart restless

She couldn't stop staring over her shoulder, back at where she had seen those gorgeous black eyes...

She felt a stirring in her heart, a yearning for something more, and she regretting having to leave.

'He wished to see her again'

.
.
.
.
.
.
Arjun was also exploring the streets of Kabul, walking down the busy streets and taking in the sights and sounds of the celebrated city...

He was overwhelmed by the crowds, the decorations, and the atmosphere of the celebrations...

As he walked, he couldn't help but notice some of the locals girls staring at him, as if they had never seen someone more handsome like him before...

Suddenly his eyes lit up as he saw a very beautiful girl standing at the jewelry store, staring at the anklets her face was covered with net but her eyes....

He was captivated by her beauty, and he felt his heart pounding in his chest with excitement.

Same moment that girl looked up as they both caught each other's eyes, their stares locked for what felt like an eternity

Neither one could blink or look away, they were both caught in the other's gaze.

It was like time had stood still, and they were frozen in that moment.

Suddenly she was dragged away by her friend, but not before she and Arjun's eyes locked one last time...

The weather had taken a sudden turn, the sky was dark and the wind was blowing furiously...

Arjun felt a lump in his throat, his heart aching as he watched the girl being taken away by her friend...

'He wished to see her again'

Vote & Don't forget to comment ❤️