Ep 2: Visiting Old Friends

Start from the beginning

Phil: Getting bored.

?: Right, usual fee? He won't be a problem. Noo, I'll get that one for you straight away.
Right? Say hello to mum for me! Cheerio!

The call ended and the man turned back to Phil.

?: Now, where were we? Ah yes! Looks like it's your lucky day, mate.

Phil: Oh! Thank God!

?: I don't have time to torture you, so I'm just going to have to kill you.

Phil: WHAT! OH MAN, THIS SUCKS!

The white soldier just said nothing, raising his pistol and fired. The gunshot echoed through the facility.

Meanwhile at the Creek battle, the chaos was still ongoing with Sarge and Caboose still trying to find their way out of it.  The Reds of the creek were all going cult like over their own flag. 

Reds: Yeah, I'm gonna kill- get the flag, get the flag, get the flag, get the fucking flag! We must protect this house! We must protect this house! We must protect this house! We must protect this house! THIS IS OUR HOUSE!

Though in their battle they failed to notice that their flag was missing, till they did notice. 

Red1: Um, guys look. Where's our flag?

Other Reds: *Gasps* No! The flag is gone?

Red 2: What will we do?

Red 1: If the flag is gone, who will lead us? Who will inspire us with their shiny pole?
Who will flag directions to us in battle? We are lost! And the world as we knew it is gone forever from our eyes! Only to live in our memories as the days of salad and glory! Truly! These are the end of times! REPENT! REPENT!

Red 2: This sucks. I'm leaving.

Red 3: Yeah.

The reds and blues left their bases dejectedly and met near the creek. Though they soon saw Sarge stood atop a large rock formation with the blue's flag.

Sarge: Oh Blue team! Look what I have!

Caboose meanwhile stood at the top of a platform near a ladder with the Red's flag. 

Caboose: Oh Blue team! Look what- wait. I messed up my line. .. Let's start over.

Red: They have our flag!

Blue: No, they have our flag!

Sarge: Listen you morons, You're gonna have to work for us now!

Red: What's in it for us?

Sarge: Help us get out of here and we'll give you back your flags. Then you can go back to
senselessly killing yourselves.

Red Guy: Deal! Hah! Sucker!

Blue Guy: Wait, why don't we just kill you guys and take our flag back?

Red: Hmmmm, yeah!

A sniper shot killed the blue who suggested the idea!

Red: Oh! You got owned! I saw it! Fucking owned!

Blues: Teams! Teams! Teams! Teams! Teams!

Red: SHUT UP! Teams are fine! Team are fine! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!

Unfortionelty it just escalated as the guns were drawn out and they all started shooting at each other again, degraded to senselessly killing themselves.