Prologue

On a lonely road, a car drove along on the rainy night. The man behind the wheel could barely see but seemed to be making his way alright. On the passenger side, rode a lovely woman. She was not much older than the man. She looked in the back and smiled at the sight of a young boy sleeping in the back seat.

"He's all tuckered out, my poor little guy. He's so cute when he's sleeping." The woman said quietly where only the man could hear. "We need to have another at some point."

The man chuckled a little as he looked to his wife. "One day, but let's focus on the one we've got."

His wife laughed quietly. "Okay, but don't wait too long." She continued to giggle as her husband rolled his while letting out a quiet laugh. It was then a strange creature appeared, causing the car to crash into a ditch on the side of the road.

The five year old felt pain as his eyes slowly opened. He watched as his mother tried to undo her seat belt. He also saw that the hood of the car was on fire.

"M-Mommy?!" The child cried as fear and panic set in. His mother turned to her son. Relieved that her Y/n seemed alright.

"Don't worry, baby. Everything is going to be okay." She forced a small smile as she tried to reassure him. She looked over at her husband, who sat... unmoving. He was gone.

She then heard a commotion outside the car. Y/n and his mother watched to see a red blur through the flames, fighting the monster.

"HELP! PLEASE, HELP US!" She screamed out, hoping that the blur could hear.

As the fight went on, she could see the blur turn to her direction for a second. Hopefully, he would come. She began to feel pain in her abdomen. As she looked down to see a piece metal piercing her. She saw the bleeding... an artery was hit. Both her and her son heard something.

Chōīne, Flame Strike! Saikō!

A scream was heard with an explosion soon after. Footsteps were heard rushing to the car. That was when they saw him clearly.

Kamen Rider Wizard.

He saw the wound on the woman, the deceased man, and the child in the back. The woman noticed and nodded to the rider. "Save him."

She looked back at Y/n and held his hand. "Buddy? I know you are gonna do amazing things. No matter where you are, Daddy and I will always be watching over you and cheering you on. We'll be proud of you no matter what." Tears start streaming down both her face as well as Y/n's. "Never give up, baby. I love you... so much."

With that, her grip loosened as she slowly passed. She died happy and sad. She got to say her goodbye to her son but wished she didn't have to leave him so soon.

Wizard gentle grabbed hold of the child. Y/n kicked and screamed, reaching out for his mom. Wizard could only hold the child close as he carried Y/n away from the crash. Only able to say, "I'm sorry."

Wizard sat the young Y/n down a ways from the crash. As he looked at the boy, he saw as his body began to crack and emanating a purple glow from them. The boy was falling into despair.

"Hey, I know it hurts, but please don't give in." Wizard said in his slightly distorted voice.

Y/n kept staring towards the crash as the cracks along his body grew. Wizard could sense the phantom inside the boy. It was like his own. Dragons. Wizard then dehenshined and showed the boy the man behind the rider.

"I know you are scared and that you feel there is nothing left. I've been there and almost fell myself." The boy finally looked up at the man. He placed his hand gently upon the boy's shoulder as he crouched down to his level.