Ch. XVIII ✡Meeting Of Overlords✡

OH GOD, HERE I GO, JUST ANOTHER FUCKING Overlord meeting. Hey hey hey...fuck my life.

Vox exhales, leaning to the left of his chair to prop his legs up while he stares at his phone in boredom--a new phone, since Valentino broke the last one during one of many...tantrum sessions. Usually, they happen four times a week. Depending on the day, mood, and situation.

Though this week, since Angel Dust has been spending more hours helping rebuild the waste of time and space that which is the new Hazbin Hotel, there have been Valentino tantrums practically two times a day.

Ugh, Vox couldn't help but roll his eyes. He's got enough on his mind already because of Alastor's sudden appearance after being absent for seven years. And the fact that two months ago, Alastor succeeded in enraging Vox to the point where all of Hell's WiFi signal was cut out FOR THREE FUCKING DAYS! Vox had to beat off all the pissed, social networking dependent demons with a stick!

Not only is he dealing with Alastor--which is enough for Vox to be easily stressed and angry--but he's also dealing with Valentino's overly dramatic, and ridiculous bitching sessions about some loser demon who Vox doesn't give two shits about. And on top of that, the new Voxtech Angelic Security he invested THOUSANDS into is barely getting a buyer.

Who's to blame? None other than Lucifer's daughter, who actually had the guts to stand up and fight against the Angels, all the while other demons simply fled and hid in the shadows of alleyways and abandoned buildings like they're supposed to.

But after the war, everyone's begun to realize that now, they have a chance against Heaven if they ever come back. That is, IF they come back. With that realization for everyone, what's the point of buying Angelic security when everyone knows how to kill angels, and the fact that THERE MIGHT NEVER BE ANOTHER EXTERMINATION DAY because of those who stood up against them.

And to make matters even worse, Vox is going to be in the same room with Alastor today, just because of some so-called NEW Overlord coming to the meeting to be properly acquainted amongst the other Overlords. Stupid and a waste of time, is what Vox thinks.

Vox growls under his breath softly, his hand squeezing his phone to the point where he just might have to get a replacement. Again.

Despite being annoyed by this newcomer, he's mostly pissed off about the fact that he has to sit across from Alastor. He managed to get lucky to avoid Alastor's stupid radio face since Vox didn't attend the last Overlord meeting to discuss Extermination Day.

But now, he's forced to be here all because of some stupid new dimwit who was ranked as Overlord last night. Who even IS this person? And where even are they?! Why are they SO important to pull Vox away from his work for a day and force him to be in the same room with Alastor. This better be worth his time, or else...

Velvette gives a glance towards Vox's direction, before rolling her eyes at his consistent and annoying grumbling that's getting to the point where Velvette wants to punch his television screen face.

Bunch of piss babies, both him and Valentino, she says in her head. One whining over some outdated 1920s radio hoarder, while the other whines over some worthless, good for nothing, spider demon.

It's pretty damn obvious that she is the backbone of the V's, no matter what THEY like to think. Without her, everything would be shambles. She's practically the glue to keep everything together, and yet she doesn't get the proper recognition she feels she deserves. From Hell itself, and from these two idiots who she's stuck with day in and day out.

Men, bunch of egotistical pigs, Velvette thinks to herself.

Valentino sits in between Velvette and Vox, legs crossed and two upper arms hanging off the back of his chair, while the bottom two are simply clasped on his lap, patiently waiting for the meeting to officially start. Well, not really patiently, but intrigued none the less.