° "I Just Feel You"°

INFINITY WAR SPOILERS!!!! ⚠️

Hello Avengers!!

"Hi Lis" said Peter

Hello Peter, now you are going to react to something.

What where they going to react to wondered everyone.

THE CLIP STARTS!!!

"Wanda. It's time." Vision said.

"Time for what exactly?" Asked Tony

"No," Wanda said.

 "They can't stop him, Wanda, but we can."

He said, "Look at me." 

Her lips quivered as he said, "You have the power to destroy the Stone."

Wait did he just say that Wanda can destroy an infinity stone?

"Don't." She begged.

"You must do it. Wanda, please." 

Do what? Asked Bruce 

He urged, "We are out of time." 

"I can't." She croaked. 

"Yes, you can. You can." Vision said.

"If he gets the Stone, half the universe dies." 

"Wait, are they talking about Thanos?" asked Bruce.

"It's not fair. It shouldn't be you, but it is."

"It's all right." Vision said, "You could never hurt me. I just feel you."

No, no no no said Wanda quietly she couldn't lose Vision to.

Wanda finally fired a powerful beam at the Mind Stone with quivering lips as Vision gasped in pain but allowed her to proceed.

Rhodes fired at Thanos, but he crushed his suit with the Space Stone, and Rhodes fell.

Tony sucked in a breath worried for Rhodey.

Bucky, Natasha and Okoye charged at Thanos, the former firing with his rifle.

Thanos was unaffected and sent him down with a wave of energy from the Power Stone as Okoye threw her spear, but it was sent back by a wave of energy from the Power Stone as well while Okoye was knocked out.

Thanos then formed stone pillars from the Reality Stone, trapping Natasha.

Nat! Shouted Clint.

Groot attacked Thanos with roots, but he broke free of them.

Wanda looked back with tears and, turning back to Vision, fired a beam from her other hand as well, breaking down.

Wanda started crying.

Steve slid next to Thanos and arrived in front of him.

Using his shields, he hit Thanos' abdomen, his left wrist and gave him an uppercut on his chin, though the Mad Titan was barely affected.

Thanos then brought his Infinity Gauntlet covered hand down on Steve, which he grabbed with all his might and roared, trying to stop Thanos from closing it.

Are you insane?! Shouted Bucky seeing that Steve was trying to fight Thanos on his own.

Thanos then walked to Wanda and Vision, and Wanda used one hand to blast Thanos with magic as he used the Infinity Gauntlet to defend himself, being sent back a little, but he persisted.

Loki's eyes widened, How powerful was this girl? She had the power to hold of The Mad Titan who had 5 infinity stones while destroying The Mind stone.

"It's all right. It's all right." Vision said, "I love you."

Wanda's tears increased.

The Mind Stone cracked and soon exploded along with Vision as a small explosion occurred.

Stephen's eyes widened "she has the power to destroy an infinity stone? Not even he could probably do that"

The pieces of Vision lay in the forest.

As Wanda looked down with tears, Thanos said, "I understand, my child"

"Better than anyone."

Wanda looked up at him in grief and rage and said, "You could never."

Thanos reached down and patted her head, "Today, I lost more than you can know."

Get you'r hands away from her! Yelled Clint.

"But now is no time to mourn." Thanos said as he walked past her, "Now is no time at all." 

And then he pressed his fist as the Time Stone activated.

"NO!!!" Yelled the avengers as soon as they realised what he was about to do.

He has the Time stone? How had Thanos gotten it? He made an oath to protect it thought Stephen.

"NO!" Wanda yelled and lunged forward but was smacked away.

Thanos lifted Vision by the throat and, reaching out, ripped the Mind Stone as a hole was formed in Vision's head, and he went pale, dying in Thanos' grip as Thanos tossed him away.

CLIP ENDS!!!!!

Wanda grabbed a tissue and tried to wipe her tears but more just kept running down her cheek.

Any questions?

"How did Thanos get the Time stone?" Asked Stephen.

You gave it to him.

What why would i do that? Asked Stephen surprised.

Because it was The Time Stone in exchange for Tony Stark's life.

So, you'r telling me bleecker street magician over saved my life? Asked Tony

Yep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guys thank you so freaking much for 415 👁️ and 24 ⭐️