"Ancestor, we have discovered the successful reversal of the death zone in these territories.

A human race half-step Eternal Realm God Realm report.

"I understand, you go down!"

Ye Tian waved his hands and said.

"yes!"

"Everyone retreated.

At this moment, Ye Tian was deep in thought.

He knew very well that several areas in the death zone were reversing, returning from the death zone to normal areas.

This is not a special case, nor is it just these places, there must be other places.

Although it only occupies a very insignificant territory now, as time goes by, more and more areas will be restored.

ADVERTISEMENT

After a long time, the entire Eternal Kingdom will recover. It may not be able to catch up with the Kingdom of the World God within a certain period of time, but it will definitely catch up with the Kingdom of the World God in the future.

The foundation of the human race is originally on the eternal border, which is a good opportunity.

Perhaps, he can seize this opportunity to open up more eternal kingdoms and occupy the Guang family's territory.

When those forces want to occupy territory in the eternal kingdom in the future, the human race can at least occupy a vast territory.

"There is no need to keep those Eternal Kingdom Orders. Let those in the Eternal Dao Realm use them to open up the Eternal Kingdom for the human race.

Ye Tian murmured.

Over the years, he has accumulated a lot of Eternal Kingdom Tokens, all of which were found in the True Realm of the Eternal Dao Realm. The Realm God cannot enter the True Realm of the Eternal Dao Realm, but he can copy the body of the Eternal Dao Realm. , thus entering the true realm of the eternal Tao realm.

Therefore, for a long time, he has been collecting Eternal Kingdom Tokens, accumulating a large number of Eternal Kingdom Tokens in his hand, but has not used them.

After all, he is also afraid of opening up too many eternal kingdoms and attracting too many demonic abyss.

But now, he must seize the opportunity.

Wow!!!!

A bunch of Eternal Kingdom Orders fell into his hands, and the number of these Eternal Kingdom Orders has reached tens of thousands.

Subsequently.

He put these Eternal Kingdom Orders into the Human Race Temple and let those in the Eternal Realm of the Eternal Kingdom redeem them, almost at a free price. As long as they have mastered the Eternal Tao Seed, they can easily redeem them. An eternal national order.

certainly.

Ye Tian will not let these eternal realms open up eternal kingdoms here in the Endless Kingdom Alliance, otherwise tens of thousands of eternal kingdoms will pile up together, which is not a good thing.

He plans to let these eternal realms disperse to open up an eternal kingdom.

ADVERTISEMENT

After all, the territory of Eternal Border is very vast and can be spread out, so that one can occupy a piece of territory, and the influence of the human race will also radiate to the entire Eternal Border.

However, the human race itself must be strong, otherwise it will be impossible to defend these territories.

In addition, Ye Tian also allowed the several death zone areas that were undergoing reversal to be used as the territory for the human race to open up the eternal kingdom. Since those areas can be the first to be reversed, they may become top treasures in the future, so they must be occupied as soon as possible.

As a result, many human races have gone to the eternal Tao realm and opened up eternal kingdoms.

Humans now have many eternal realms where they can practice eternal Tao, so tens of thousands of eternal kingdoms have been used up in a short period of time, turning into tens of thousands of eternal kingdoms.

After these tens of thousands of eternal kingdoms are opened up, a large number of human races can move there. Each human race can obtain a huge territory and a large amount of resources, and the development of the human race will naturally be faster.

Of course, there are naturally more Demonic Abyss projections.

Ye Tian did not go to destroy the demonic abyss one by one, and let the humans deal with it by themselves, guarding and dealing with the demonic species.

He can't take care of it now. It's impossible to consider everything for the human race, so what should the human race do?

so.

He is not worried now.

Moreover, the human race is now also very powerful, so naturally he does not need to worry too much.

This day.

The intelligence agent at the World Court headquarters delivered a message, which was about the reversal of the death zone in the eternal kingdom.

After reading it, Ye Tian murmured: "Sure enough, the Jieting headquarters has long discovered the changes in the eternal realm, and has had several discussions."

It's just that the human intelligence officer was too low-level and didn't know what was discussed in those discussion meetings.

However, he knew very well that the forces in the Realm of the Realm would definitely take action next. .