↷ 003 ◞ 三 ੭

★ !  003 ⠀੭⠀Introductions║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║║▌│█║▌│ █║▌

★ ! 003 ⠀੭⠀Introductions
║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║
║▌│█║▌│ █║▌

AFTER HIRATA YOSUKE's introduction, It wasn't long until Hirata was a central figure in the class and would probably everyone's attention until we graduated. And then he would probably go out with the cutest girl in the class.

"Well, if thats was satisfying..then, can we start self introduction from the beginning" being smooth to the very end, Hirata asked for confirmation. Although the first girl was perplexed and nervous, she soon made up her mind and made up.

In other words, she was flustered by Hirata's words

"M-My...name is Inogashira...K-ko.."

As she tried to introduce herself, her words stopped in her mouth. Whether her mind went blank or she couldn't collect her thoughts fully, she was unable to speak clearly. When words no longer came out, her face became pale of embarrassment. It was rare seeing someone get so nervous.

"Don't you best"

"Its ok if you dont rush"

Those kind  words came from a classmate. But those words backfired, and ans the words struck in her throat. The silence continued for 5 seconds then 10 seconds. The pressure was palpable.

Small giggles came from the one of the girls in the classroom. She was paralyzed in fear. One of girls spoke up, "Doing it slowly is fine, dont rush through it."

To the nervous girl, the boys' words seemed a bit forceful. On the other hand, the girl's words told her to go at her own pace and felt more reassuring. After gaining a bir of composure, she breathed in and out to calm herself down.

"My name Inogashira...Kokoro. Uhm, my hobby is sewing and im good at knitting.P-please take care of me.." from the first word, she said and all wanted to say without stopping. With a relieved, delighted expression, she sat down.