Silence Is A Scary Sound

Start from the beginning

"I said she could store some stuff here, then she has a reason to visit us." Han sniffles, then pulling out of the hug to wipe his face.

"Good idea, Hannie." I smile.

"We should help her pack." Bin suggests, and Han and I both look at each other and nod.

"You ask her if she's okay with that, Hannie." I prompt, and he nods.

"I'll ring her. Oh, and we will throw a leaving party for her." He beams while sniffling.

"For after the show?" I query.

"Of course. It'll be the last time we all see her before she goes." 

We all look at each other, still sad, but slightly perkier knowing we will give her a good send off.

As much as she would want to avoid the reminder of who she is leaving behind, we need to be there for her and support her as much as possible.

Fuck my head is killing me.

What am I gonna say to my tutor? I can't say I got drunk. That's irresponsible. Even though it's true.

I have to somehow get some boxes to pack my things in as well.. I wonder if the JYPE building has any they need to get rid of? There's so much to sort and I just have zero motivation.

I am excited and apprehensive, but I can't help but feel so bad. Han was heart broken. I can't imagine what's going through Chans head if he knows, and I don't even want to imagine how Changbin will react. Hyunjin will likely beg me not to go as if his life depended on it.

I can maybe see if Hannie can help me source some packing boxes. It might help soothe the sting.

I click on his contact on my phone to ring him.

"..Ah, I was then about to call you!" Han squeaks through the phone.

"Oh, that's weird." I giggle back.

"Can I ask you a massive favour Hannie?" I start.

"Yes. I want to help. What do you need?" He responds with enthusiasm.

"Uh.. Well I need some boxes.." 

"I can help with that. Do you want them today?" He asks.

"If there are any you can get, if not, Monday is fine. I have so many calls I need to make. I accepted a job without even having somewhere to stay!" I panicked, overwhelming myself again.

"Don't panic. Just make a list of everyone you need to contact and work down it. Don't worry about packing. I may have some spare hands that can help.." He hints. 

"Thank you Hannie." 

"It's okay. I'll get these boxes for you and I'll come down once I have them. We have nothing on this weekend so I'm all yours."