(1)

Pov : Naima

Finally... I got to another high school and finally I don't have to hang out DAILY with my former colleagues.

When I arrived in front of the high school, I noticed that it was very crowded...damn i hate people sm... I was walking down the hallways trying to find my class when I suddenly saw it... Classroom 36. I entered the class and sat down on a free seat a tall girl told me that I can stay. I look at my new colleagues trying to figure out how they are. At the window there was a thin girl with long hair.. She looked tired.. Then I noticed another girl who was talking continuously.. She looked annoying. I look away from that girl and then it hits me... There were 10 students in the whole class and all of them were girls... Ok there is one boy, but who cares.

I analyze the class a little more until I see two girls looking at me. One of those girls had long hair tied in two ponytails and the other had long untied hair. The way they looked at me... I don't really think they were talking about something good about me, so I rolled my eyes and scrunched  my nose in disgust. I hate people in general.. But the most I hate people who judge me...they are annoying af!

The bell rings and the history teacher immediately enters the class. All the time I was fighting 10 inner demons not to fall asleep or throw the books out the window including me. I kept hearing some whispers since the beginning of the class. In those whispers, they were talking about me at first, but over time they started to get annoyed because they were too bored... And I don't think it takes a genius to realise who was the nest full of birds. Suddenly a loud sound is heard and then I see the girl in two tied ponytails getting up and cursing the teacher a little before leaving the class near the end of the lesson. It was shocking that the teacher didn't say anything. I turn to the girl next to me, Romero, and ask her :

"Does this happen in every class?"

"something like that... This is just.. That's how Odori is.. Try to make a good impression"

"why should i?" I ask confused

"... You'll see"

*You'll see? * I think a little concerned. When class ends, I get up from my seat and go down the hall to my locker. As i was walking, I see the girl with her hair in two ponytails, apparently called Odori. She seemed to be arguing with another student. I watch them for a while until they start fighting. I roll my eyes and start walking towards my locker again until a hurried teacher runs into me. I look after her with disgust, having a little more and tearing her hair, but I notice that she went to that Odori girl and to the other student to separate them. The other children left the scene of the fight, so I came closer to see how Odori was beaten.

"ODORI THIS IS THE THIRD TIME THIS MONTH! God, I'm lucky I came in time because maybe you'll break his jaw like the other child" screamed the teacher

"And the ONLY TIME YOU WILL GET INTO A SCANDAL AGAIN THIS YEAR AND YOU WILL BE EX-MATRICULATED! And know that I will call your parents to school!"

I see Odori rolling her eyes while the teacher leaves with the other student while she was on the floor with blood coming from her nose. I approach her but when I do she says

"What are you looking at? Get out of here!"

I get a little angry but I try to keep calm and say

"I just wanted to help you because your nose is bleeding, but apparently I don't think you need my help". I turn around and when I take a step Odori says

"wait... Do you have napkins?"

When I look at her face I see that her look was a little sad... Or maybe she just felt vulnerable.

"Yes.."

I take out a napkin and start to clean her blood until she grabs my hand

"I can do it alone. " she says in a cold tone

"whatever you say" I say, leaving the package of napkins in my hand as I leave.