Telling about her

Arjun walked towards the gate entrance, he saw his brothers and the king and queen waiting for him.

They had come to say goodbye and send them off on his journey back to Hindustan.

"It was nice to have you 3 prince in our Kingdom." King said with a smile.

"It has been my pleasure to reside in your kingdom, your majesty.'' Arjun replied with a respectful bow.

" forgive us if there is any deficiency in our service." Queen Kainat Said with a small smile.

"There is nothing to forgive, your majesty,' Bheem replied respectfully, "You have treated us like your own and treated us with kindness and generosity."

Arjun & Bheem also nodded, showing their agreement and appreciation for the royal couple.

"If you guys ever get time please give us A Visit again." Abdullah said with a Smile.

"We would be honored to visit your kingdom again Rajkumar," Nakul replied, with a respectful smile.

After some light conversation, Arjun, Bheem, and Nakul climbed onto their horses and began their journey back to Hindustan.

It had been such an enriching and heartwarming experience for the brothers, and they were filled with gratitude for having been able to visit this magnificent and wondrous kingdom.

After traveling for several days, they finally reached their kingdom.

Arjun went to meet his mother first as he
entered his mother's chamber, and he touched her feet as is traditional in their culture, seeking her blessing.

"Khaamba Gani Maa."

"Gani khamba Putra Kaisi Rahi Aapki Yatra."
Rajmata Kunti Said Cupping her Son Cheek.

"Bohot Aachi Maa, The palace of Kabul is very beautiful, there is a lot of things to see I have bought some gift for you as well

"Bohot Aachi Maa, The palace of Kabul is very beautiful, there is a lot of things to see I have bought some gift for you as well." Arjun said As Rajmata Kunti smiled And made her son sit down on bed as she asked an attendant to bring lunch for the prince.

"Until the food arrives, You tell How's Queen and King Of Kabul is???."

Arjun replied, "We received with so much hospitality and kindness, and we were treated Well."

"Toh Rajkumari Maheen kaisi dikhti hai???"
Rajmata Kunti Asked out of curiosity as She heard about Maheen as well.

"Maheen looks beautiful, Maa," Arjun replied with a smile, still filled with admiration towards his love.

"She has the most beautiful smile, and she has such grace and poise, She is always Loyal With her Religion and She even Respect other Realgion People too."

"Do you love her???" Rajmata Kunti asked as Arjun looked into her eye and Spoke with a small smile.

"I love her unconditionally." Rajmata Kunti smiled and Spoke.

"Do she loves you???" Arjun looked at his mother for a moment and then Shows his arm to her where the black thread was tied.

"Maheen also told me that she loves me, too... Before we left Kabul She tied me this black thread for my Safety."

Rajmata Kunti Chuckled Seeing his son & love towards Maheen and Maheen's love towards his Son After His father passed away He never Gets Happy like this

But seeing her son so full of love and joy towards Maheen made her feel a sense of relief, and she was happy for his happiness.

She could tell how much Maheen cared for him and how deeply he was in love with her.

"I'm so happy that My Son has Finally & found Yuvarani of this Kingdom Already." Kunti said as there were tears in her eyes.

Rajmata Kunti could not help but hug his Son as she finally felt relief.

Vote & Comment ❤️✨