Pilot - She's Dizzy

After the explosion and concurrent cancelling of school for the rest of the day, Doll had found herself in the schools sick bay with a nasty headache as her only company. As to not fall over from said headache, Doll had been told by the nurse to stay seated in on of the chairs located in the reception area of the nurses office.

Her clothes were almost entirely covered with soot on the front side, her skirt was completely black as it was normally though and a bandage was wrapped around her head and obscuring her right eye as she sat on one of the small wall mounted chairs. The bandage was there to help her focus as her vision was all static-y from the aftereffects of the explosion.

After ten minutes of sitting and waiting her vision had finally returned to normal and she could actually see things properly again. Once this had happened Doll took the chance to look over the room she was in before noticing that the wall behind her was lined with multicoloured posters about safety and such things.

On said wall was trio of stickers, one of a chibi version of her in a firefighter outfit while the other two were of a similarly styled Lizzy and Thad as a police officer and doctor respectively.

Some of the other posters that lined the walls included
"Wash your hands, your waterproof."
"When You Are On fire, Try To Not Be On Fire.".

"MISSING - Have you seen this girl?"
Doll couldn't read anything underneath those words because this poster was on the furthest wall from her, nestled and forgotten in the corner as it began to fall apart. All of the poster's were fairly old with the exception of last years drone of the year winner's poster.

"Worker Of the Year 3070, Sarah Day.".
This poster showed a green eyed Worker Drone shyly posing with her daughter whilst the pair hold up a small sliver trophy. There was also a pair of quotes on the poster.
"Pose..? like this? - Sarah Day".
"Ah!? Mum! - Emily Day".

Doll continued to slowly meander her gaze around the room, observing everything it had to offer in an attempt to pass the time till her discharge from this place. After a minute or two, her boredom was interrupted by someone calling her name.

"Hey Doll, I gotta thank you for canning class like that. I didn't see you as the type to end your lecture with a bang! Hahaa!".

The student laughed at their own joke from the door, their texan accent showing itself in full force as he did so. It was one of the new arrivals to the bunker, Jackal. He put both of his hands into his brown leather jacket's pockets as he stopped laughing and lent on the doorframe. His black hardhat slipping forward slightly on top of the drones beach blonde mess of hair, the longest of it being neck length and tied into little plats.

He was known for being abrasively loud, being the only drone in the colony with a texan accent, going around barefooted and constantly calling the teacher "Unks.". Which was true, considering he was in fact related to the old fart of a robot even if his real parents weren't present.

The orange eyed loudmouth also happened to be living with their teacher, Doll knew this because of how much her only friend Lizzy complained about her obnoxious and unwanted cousin whenever the chatty blonde came over for a sleepover.

Doll sighed before replying to him in a straight to the point manner
"I didn't mean for that to happen."

"Yeah and, you still did it." He waved one of his hands towards her as he stopped leaning on the doorframe, pulling his other hand out of the jacket to give a small wave down the corridor before he winked at her and left.

Doll scowled slightly, Jackal was right of course. She had blown up her crossbow despite not meaning to, the only worrying thought was the fact that she didn't have it with her. Whoever had brought her here must of left it in the classroom, at least she still had her schoolbag.