CHAPTER-3 Chat With Kidnappers And A Yuri Vampire

PLACE- RUBERIOUS, 10 GREAT SAINT HEADQUARTERS
TIME- 16:30, AFTER RIMURU WAS TAKEN BY HINATA

3RD POV:

We can See a Handsome but Beautiful boy Tied to a chair. He was none other then Our Rimuru Tempest. Who was Kidnapped by Three Strangers. Who Are None other than the Captain of 10 Great Saints HINATA SAKAGUCHI And the other Two are Fritz of Wind and Saare of Blue Sky

Rimuru:Ouch!! * My Head Hurts. Why the Heck did they Knock me out. It's not like I am a criminal or not Because I  don't Remember anything about me.

Hinata: Oh she Was Awake Let's Ask her Some Questions. I just Noticed she Was Very Beautiful *Blush* Wait Hinata what is Going on in Your Head.

Hinata: So Can you tell me Your Name and Other Details about you.

Rimuru: Umm Can You First UNTIE ME AND WHO ASK SOMEONE THEIR NAME AND ADDRESS AFTER KIDNAPPING THEM.

Hinata: Ok I will Untie You and I didn't Kidnappe you so there is no need For You to scream like that and why did We brought you here The Reason is simple because you are in the Eastern Forest of Ruberious which is Used by Criminals as a Stopping point.

Fritz: Captain Why don't we Just this Kill this Girl for Disrespecting you The Captain of the 10 Great Saints And The God's Right Hand.

Rimuru:》Raphael what is This 10 Great Saints《

(A/N- My Moto is Work Smart not Hard)

Raphael:《Master Ten Great Saint are the Holy Knights at the top of the organization known as the Western Holy Church. Only the strongest soldiers can enter the group, and their hierarchy is decided by strength and ability. As the name suggests, being an Enlightened is a minimum prerequisite, and it is expected for the members to continue to improve themselves so they can attain True Saint level power.》

(A/N- Let me Give you a tip bro Why to write That when you can get the information About Tensura in Fandom. It also let me manage my Time Makes the Writing Time Smaller)

Rimuru: 《So they are Big Shots Huhh》

Rimuru: Hey you Fizz no, Freezer Noo, oh I Remember Fritz First of All I am not a Girl, I a Man and Second I don't know Why I was There.

Hinata & Fritz: Huh WHAT!!!!.
YOU ARE NOT A GIRL!!!.

Fritz: You Must be Joking Isn't it

Rimuru: Nope anyway Ask me Anything You want

Hinata: So can you tell me Who are You and What are you Doing There.

RIMURU POV:

Rimuru: My Name is Rimuru, Rimuru Tempest, Age 18, Gender Male And What I am Doing There I don't know What is Doing there Because I don't Have any of my Memories.

Hinata: So You Don't Remember Anything About Yourself okay.

Rimuru:But I wanna say Something This World Feel like  Otherworld like in Mangas

Hinata:So it means you are a Otherworlder.

Rimuru:Otherworlder??

Hinata Explains what Otherworlders are and There are Two Type of Otherworlders they are
1 Summoned are the most common type of otherworlder, brought over through summoning rituals. In the process of crossing worlds, the summoned is exposed to a large concentration of magicules dense enough to kill any normal human. Only those that bear a strong soul and mind can endure the strain of the journey.From the massive energy taken in by the summoned, Unique Skills and other special abilities are born as a response to their des2ires. With these mouth-watering powers, and a strong body that no human can achieve without undergoing grueling training, otherworlders became highly sought after by human nations to serve as a weapon against monsters, and are also employed as bodyguards for nobles and royalty. For this reason, a locking curse is placed on the soul of the summoned to prevent them from fleeing.