stuck in Roblox

Sayan woke up one morning and decided to throw his life away and play roblox. He decided to play "color or die" and joined. He starts off the game and ends up meeting stick monster. This monster doesn't want to kill him, but seems to want to befriend him. That's when Sayan's room starts to shake, he passes out.

Once he wakes up, he notices that he's holding a paint bucket. Uh oh, he's been sucked into the game. He finds a note in his pocket, "Finish the game to survive".

"What the fuck?" said Sayan, confused as hell. He feels something watching him. He turns around to a stick monster, staring at him. This monster is completely naked and starts getting hard. Sayan is scared, but starts to blush and get hard as well.

Sayan snaps himself out of it and runs away, and looks for a wall of his color, to hide from the creature. He goes around, looks for doors, paint brushes and shit and then suddenly, he doesn't get a color. That's when he sees the stick monster again, but thai time the monster has a bottle of lotion, and it's dick is still harder then a rock. Sayan starts to get hard again.

"What do you want from me?" Sayan asks the monster

"I want to help you get out of here so I can have crazy gay sex with you" says the monster.

"BET!" replies Sayan, happy that someone finally wants to fuck him, and doesn't think he looks like a retarded crumpled up paper bag of soggy fries. The monster end up helping him, even though they both were hard the entire time and couldn't get their eyes off of eachother, they manage to finish, and a portal appears

. Sayan steps through, holding the monster's hand as they both romantically walk through the portal together and enter Sayan's bedroom, at this point the monster had transformed to sayans dream man. Sayan's parents weren't home, probably out buying some milk, but since Sayan was alone at home with the monster they climbed onto Sayan's bed.

They pulled the covers on top of them. Sayan takes off his clothes, revealing his hard ass dick and they start having crazy gay sex. Sayan starts riding the monster's dick and they have gay sex for hours and hours until they physically can't. Then Sayan realizes, they forgot to use condoms..

Weeks later, Sayan uses a pregnancy test and realizes.. He's pregnant! He tells the news to stick monster, who is so happy to hear. Months later, they find out their having twins. Two boys, who they plan to name dickie and rider.

9 months after Sayan finds out he's pregnant, his water breaks and stick monster rushes him to the hospital. Sayan is in lots of pain. He feels like he's gonna die. He is so nervous to give birth.

"Push, push!!" said the doctor.
"I'm in too much pain, I need sticky dicky wicky monster daddy to hold my hand.." said Sayan.
"I'm right here, Sayan wayan pookie dookie maple syrup waffle pumpkin pie blueberry muffin popeyes biscuit w/ no drink boo boo bear," stick monster says after holding Sayan's hand.
"Push, come on, you got this!" says everyone on the room.

Sayan pushed. One baby popped out. This one will be named Dickie. Sayan pushes again, another one pops out. This one's name is Rider.

After the doctors and nurses cut the cord and cleaned the babies up, Sayan cradled both of them in his arms.

"Their lovely," said Sayan, proud to be a father.

"I agree, honey boo boo" said stick monster.

Stick monster kisses Sayan on the forehead and they take the babies home. They embrace their happy little family and everyone has a happy ever after...

...Until the twins get older and fuck eachother.