𝟎𝟐𝟓. 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞

ALL TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

⋆𐙚₊˚⊹ chapter twenty-five,
Gilmore Girls — Season One

⋆𐙚₊˚⊹ chapter twenty-five, Gilmore Girls — Season One

May 11th, 2001

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[ LUCY'S POV ]

     TRISTAN PUSHES ME AGAINST THE DOOR THE SECOND IT SHUTS, and I gasp. His hand curls around the back of my neck, holding me captive while he plunders his mouth against mine passionately. I fist my hand into his shirt, yanking him closer to me so I can feel all of him against me once again. I've missed him and I think he's missed me from the way he kisses me.

     "I've missed you." His words ghost over my lips, his hand tugging on my hair gently. I scoff against his lips, leaning into him again.

     My hair twists in his hand, and I gasp in both pleasure and pain when he tugs gently. I reach my hands up to grip his hair softly, and he grins against my mouth. I feel an intense, throbbing pain in my stomach, and I kiss him harder to ignore the feeling. When Tristan pulls back, we find that we're both breathing heavily, and I squeeze his arm.

     "You look nice," I say, my hand rubbing along his bicep. "Really nice."

     "And you look beautiful," he toys, and I blush. "You always do, Blue."

     He moves forward again, and his teeth close around my bottom lip. He tugs hard enough to bring another fusion of pain and pleasure to me, and I unexpectedly moan against his mouth.

     He pulls away for a quick second, and I hold onto his neck while he closes his arms around my waist. I breathe heavily, and I take his face into my hands, feeling the heat in his cheeks as I press my lips to his.

     Our lips crash together in perfect harmony. Our kisses are harder, more desperate than before, and our tongues fight against one another. Tristan moves his hands upwards, one hand on my back and the other against my face.

     We begin to walk backwards, and I trip and fall against furniture until we reach the sofa. We begin to lower onto the sofa, and I allow him to lay me down. He continues to devour my mouth against his own, and I groan at the contact. I take handfuls of his blonde hair while Tristan presses himself against me on the sofa, his arm coming under my back to bring me closer.

     I pull my lips from his to snatch some air before his lips find mine again, this time harder than before. He places a hand on my leg, my skin warm and aching, and my arms fall around his neck.

     Tristan lifts me up slightly, and my legs fall around his waist as he drives forward with such force that I unintentionally moan against his mouth, louder than I expected to. Tristan smirks against my mouth and I feel him squeeze my thigh. Oh, my God.