Pilot - Invasive Species

N looked around in confusion, he could of swore that his new friend, the disassembly drone called Doll was in the pod with him a second ago. She was probably already outside he thought, eager to meet with the other squad mates of his.

In actuality , N was half right. She was outside just instead of even attempting to converse with the rest of the squad of metal angels the red eyed drone had bolted for the exit. How she had gotten that far was purely because Rebecca was more interested in N then doing her job, way more interested. The blue eyed disassembly drone was very surprised at the fact that N had let a worker drone into their base and asked N what he had done.

"N?! You gonna explain yourself?" She asked him, speaking rather loudly considering N was standing right in front of her.

"Umm, why doesn't Do-... Umm..." N trailed off as he scanned the room for the purple haired girl, failing to find her since his headband was still damaged as well as the fact she wasn't there.

"Rebecca, N. What happened here?" A commanding female voice trailed down from the ceiling, the owner of said voice was J. She dropped down from the ceiling, holding onto her pilot cap and sending a small plume of snow up around her as she landed.

Rebecca hurriedly spun around to face her squad leader with N peaking out from behind her as J approached the pair with a slight scowl on her face.

"Hey, J. We were just wondering about that too... Heh." Rebecca nervously chuckles as she sidled to the side so that N was more visible to their boss. While she did that, V slowly glided down from the hole in the ceiling and doing ever growing orbits around the inner edge of the spire as she did.

J gave the only male member of her squad a once over before suddenly slapping him across the face and stepping back, a small grin on her face as she did.

"J. What the hell!!" Rebecca angrily spoke, her voice returning to its more raised tone before N rebooted.

He blinked at the pair as he stood there, his headband light was back to its standard yellow colouration after the slap. N trying his hardest to keep his visor from showing any rebuttal to the violence that his boss had bestowed upon the drone as he began to shuffle through the now clear memory files.

Coming back here to find a dangerous worker. Fighting them, losing to them when they pulled out a Crossbow of all things. Talking to them in the pod, telling everything to them about his squadmates. Making a pinky promise with them over a crush. These memories were now replayed in full 4K quality, this time with the purple haired and red eyed worker drone actually visible to him. The last of the memory montage closes up and N's vision goes blank, nothing but sporadic lines of code showing themselves.

[\\YOUR DEAD//]
[PRESENT "DEATH" COUNT IS]
[009]

[BUDDY]
[THIS IS GETTING ANNOYING]

"Oh, no. This is baaaddd. Really bad!" N says outloud as soon as he comes too, The rest of the disassembly drones giving him various looks of confusion. V had also landed by now, standing upright and looking somewhat interested for once as well.

N frantically turns towards the corpse spires exit, scanning the ground for footprints as well as the crossbow that the trickster of a worker drone had used on him.

"I left a- an extremely dangerous weapon- umm excuse outside... Bye!" N ditched it towards the exit after he spoke his hurried and suspicious goodbye. His metal wings flipping open and clumsily launching the disassembly drone into the sky and out of view.

"Hey, Im coming too!" Rebecca exclaimed with slight concern before dashing out of the spire after N, J had to side step to avoid being knocked over by her over attached squad member. Not that Rebecca had any particular reason to not be like she was considering everything that has happened between her and the squad.