Reunion after 4 years

Over 4 years, Arjun and Maheen's love only grew deeper and stronger. They continued to send letters to each other, full of affection and love.

Arjun would always send Maheen a beautiful big rose with his letter, while Maheen would always send her blackberries with her letter.

They continued to nurture their love and shared a special bond that transcended distance and time

They had both grown more mature and were filled with greater wisdom and understanding of each other's hearts and desires.

They remained loyal and committed to their love, showing their devotion through their actions and gestures.

They never failed to send letters to each other, as it was their way of staying connected and sharing their feelings. Their letters were reflective of their growing love and respect for each other.

Haya came in garden chamber and Spoke "Maheen there's a letter for you..."

Maheen looked up, feeling hopeful that it might be a letter from Prince Arjun,She quickly grabbed the letter from Haya and opened it, eager to read it.

"My Mahi,

I am writing to let you know that I am coming to Kabul very soon with my brother's, We have important business to take care of, but I cannot wait to see you again, I have missed you so much since our last meeting, and my heart is full of anticipation for our reunion.

Until then, take care of yourself,

Yours, Arjuna"

Maheen smiled Widely as she stood & up and held haya and spin her and then hug her tightly sayin
"Oh haya, oh haya I'm so happy."

Haya quickly embraced her back and hugged her tightly in return.

Haya felt the warmth and love of Maheen's hug and was delighted to see how much she was excited about the upcoming reunion.
.
.
.
.
.
After some days she finally received a letter from Prince Arjun saying that he was in Kabul, Maheen felt increasingly enthusiastic and excited to see him again.

She couldn't wait any longer and decided to sneak out, to see him.

Maheen saw Prince Arjun standing there, her eyes immediately glowed with delight as she saw the man she loved and waited.

Arjun could not help but smile softly as he looked at Maheen, filled with admiration and affection for her...

He had missed her so much and he was so happy to see her again..His heart was filled with tenderness and love.

The moment was a tender and heart-filling one, Maheen and Arjun holding hands and smiling at each other...

Maheen desperately wanted to embrace him, but she couldn't due to the strict social restrictions placed upon her as a noblewoman And Muslim princess.

"kaisi hai Aap mahi." Arjun asked as Maheen Replied

"I am good and Happy to see you here Now and How have you been??? ,' Maheen spoke softly and lovingly, as she was happy to be near her love.

"I am also Fine just miss you a little too much." Arjun Spoke as Maheen Chuckled and he continued

"By the way my mother has send you a gift."

"A gift for me?" Maheen asked with a Confusion in her eyes as she looked at Arjun with genuine excitement. She had always loved receiving gifts from him, and this was no different.

Arjun Pulled out a beautiful waistband and gave that to maheen.

"Mashallah it's so unique." The moment she saw the beautiful waistband, Maheen's eyes sparkled with joy and excitement.