1| Her

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

In an ancestral palace in Jaipur, which is decorated like a bride, engagement of Arsh Rathore with Mansi Malhota is taking place. There is full of chaos . Everybody is having fun but someone was missing who is the heart of Rathore family and it is also visible on their faces that they are missing their princess.

Rituals get started and it was time for ring exchange and suddenly all lights got off and crowd strarted whispering but soon that died when two spot light got turned on and they all got confused but that too died when the shadow of a girl was visi...

Rituals get started and it was time for ring exchange and suddenly all lights got off and crowd strarted whispering but soon that died when two spot light got turned on and they all got confused but that too died when the shadow of a girl was visible and there came the Princess of Rathores 𝗔𝗺𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗮 𝗥𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝗲.

Decked in green lehanga with flowery prints which welcomes heartily just like her . Everybody in the Hall got mesmerized by the seeing the beauty standing in front of her.

Amisha Rathore was living in London from last 3years far from her family but how can she miss her brother's wedding so here she is

She went towards her lovely grandmother who was very happy after all her favourite granddaughter has returned. After taking blessing from everyone she moved towards her bhai that is soon to be groom who was overwhelmed seeing her sister after so long. She hugged her bhaii and soon to be bhabhi and like that it felt like the surrounding got filled with positivity and happiness again but this time the enthusiasm got doubled.

But all this was getting watched by someone else also with an unknown emotion and curiosity. Her captivative eyes, smiling face everything was noticed by someone.

𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Finally after 3years here I am with my family my loved ones and seeing them so much happy my heart felt happy too.
As the ring exchange got done I moved towards mumma and dadda.

"Princess why you didn't informed anybody about your arrival anyone of us could have picked you from airport" dada asked hugging me while I was just getting relaxed in warmth I am getting in his arms after so long.

"Dada I wanted to surprise you all and didn't you like my surprise" I asked shrugging off

"Leave all this my princess has come after so long do your interrogation some other time come princess" Mumma said while smiling whole heartedly

Suddenly I felt someone tugging my lehanga skirt when I saw , there stood my yug grinning
"Buiii howwwhh youuhh" He said while kissing my both cheeks

"I am good baccha how are you buii ki jaan" I asked going towards 𝗦𝗶𝗱 𝗯𝗵𝗮𝗶 & 𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗮 𝗯𝗵𝗮𝗯𝗵𝗶.
"Yug ish alsho goood" He replied while playing with my hair

Bhai hugged me after bhabhi took yug in his arms.
"How's my princess" Bhai asked me

"Aur bhi zyada hot hogyi hu" I replied flipping my hair and bhai & bhabhi chuckled
(𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛)

"Why you didn't informed me that you're coming today" He asked while keeping his hand around my shoulder

"Oh please stop your interrogation right there don't trouble my amii I am sure dad have already interrogated her" Bhabhi said smiling
"Yes yes now let's go for dance bhabhi" I said while taking bhabhi wid me

I danced my heart out with my bhais and bhabhis. I enjoyed so much after so long. It feels so good coming back home.
After the ceremony got over we all gathered at the lawn , talked and laughed.

I realised how much I was missing them.

There it was totally different. My routine was like getting up in the morning doing my work on laptop, attending online meetings and then doing painting in the evening. (Anyways do you know I am an artist as well as a businesswomen never mind this is the story for some other day)

Later on everybody retired to their respective rooms because from tomorrow ,the wedding rituals will start and I am so much excited for the wedding and for meeting my best friends too.
They don't know till now that I am in India , it will be surprise for them also they will be here tomorrow.
I scrolled through my insta id for sometime and then fell into deep slumber thinking about the wedding and meeting my best friends.

*Sorry if there's any grammatical error*
𝗟𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲🤍✨