Chapter 59. Derek Got Drunk

Start from the beginning

"What normal!? Idiot! Stupid brat! Always creating problems!" Gianna exclaimed harshly. She took Charlie's leash, and went towards Xavier room, which was on the first floor itself. She knocked the room, he opened the door for her.

"Gianna? Is everything alright?"

"Yeah... but can you call a doctor? Amelia... she's hurt, she needs first aid." Xavier immediately called his family cum mafia doctor and told him to come with his team.

Amelia was being treated by the doctors, after getting treated, Gianna gave her a full bowl of macaroni and cheese. Amelia was shocked yet tempted to have the whole bowl. She started eating, making Gianna smile in satisfaction.

"From tomorrow, you have to eat porridge only for a week." Gianna said.

"WHAT!? Porridge? Noo.......!" Her voice died down when Gianna's eyes went in sharp shape.

"Eat." Amelia immediately went back to eating.

Xavier was watching from the doorway, he smiled as he saw the sisters bond strengthened even more. There were no more lies between their relationship anymore.

"I am really very sorry for hitting you, but you have to consider your actions also, what you did was not right at all." Gianna said, Amelia kept the big bowl aside and held Gianna's hand between her hands.

"I know, and I regret what I have been doing. I don't even deserve to be forgiven."

"No, I accept your sincere apology, but I will do so on one condition." Gianna said determined about her decision.

"Yes, I'll agree to anything!" Amelia said.

"Promise me, from now on, you will never hide any dangerous or life-threatening or suspicious things from me, ever. You can keep your personal affairs to yourself, I won't interfere in your life any more than that, but please let me know things which will matter to me if you don't inform me." Gianna said, her tears were gathering in her eyes. She placed the ice pack on her cheeks, which made her wince a little.

"Also, I'm sorry once again for hitting you like that, I will never do so ever again." Gianna said when she observed the warmness on her cheek.

"Yes Anna, I promise to never hide anything from you, dangerous or not, and you can hit me whenever you want! I can even publish a book of my deeds for you, I swear on my life--"

"Shut up, stupid!" Gianna said while chuckling and wiping away the tears which had finally shed from her eyes. Xavier chuckled looking at the duo and left them alone, to cherish their moment alone.

"So? How do you know Derek is leaving for Norway? I never heard anything like that from Xavier?" Gianna's curiosity piqued when she remembered Amelia's words.

"He registered his name in university for foreign education for his masters and PhD..." Amelia said in a sad tone.

"Do you like him?" Gianna asked, and immediately Amelia's cheeks warmed.

"Uhm... yes, I have started liking him..." Amelia said in a soft voice.

"Does he know about this?" Amelia denied and sighed in grief.

"Then what are you planning to do? Are you going to let your feelings be buried in your heart, or are you going to express them?" Gianna initiated a push in her heart.

"Well... it doesn't matter anymore, he's leaving by the end of this month after graduation and possibly won't come back for 4–5 years." Amelia said and sighed.

"Hmm... I would suggest, don't give up on your feelings, let them run wild, and they will take you to an amazing adventure." Gianna cheered her up, and Amelia smiled and went back to eating her favorite food. Gianna's shoulder sagged in relief, she knew Amelia was bold enough to take up her suggestion.