Warning

As Maheen happily returned to the palace after a successful Meet, she opened the door to her room but instantly felt a wave of fear run down her spine when she saw her brother standing there.

"B-bhai jaan Aaap yaha??? Maheen asked

"kyu kya hua aap dar gayii kyaa ke Humne Aapko Pakad liye Itni der baad wapis Mahal Aate hue?" Abdullah Asked in a mocking tone.

Maheen could see the smug look on his face as he looked at her, and she felt a jolt of fear run down her spine.

Haya, who was standing beside her, also looked terrified at the sudden arrival of Maheen's brother.

"Aese kuch nahi hai bhai jaan Hum bas woh thodi der ke liye bahar gaye the, humara dam ghut raha tha Khawabgah mein." Maheen said looking down as Abdullah took a step towards her and Spoke.

"Ise pehel toh kabhi nahi ghuta Aapka dam Aapne Khawaabgah mein balke Aapko toh bohot pasand Hai apna Khwabgah."

Abdullah took another step towards her as he spoke in a sarcastic manner, his smug expression growing more intimidating as he came closer... Maheen felt her heart pounding in her chest as she realized that the situation was becoming more troubling.

"If there is someone in your heart then throw him out because if I come to know anything then I swear to Allah I will kill you, Also girl's look good in kitchen and Pardan That was such a kindness from our parents that abba huzur let you learn sword fighting and And Ammi Jaan postponed your marriage for 7 years when you Turned 18 otherwise we would have got you married off by then." Abdullah spoke in Threatening Voice.

Abdullah's threatening tone and his arrogant and domineering manner made Maheen's heart skip a beat as she realized the severity of the situation.

She felt afraid for her safety as she knew that Abdullah was capable of hurting her and Arjun if he found out that she had feelings for Prince Arjun.

Saying this he left from there as she left Maheen Sat on Sofa She was shattered by Abdullah's words and the threat that surrounded them, even in this matter no one is gonna support her she knows that after seeing Abdullah's behaviour and She also knows that Her Parents loves Abdullah most
The day she was born her parents were happy because in their opinion there was Gonna be no one who's gonna fight with Abdullah for throne although Maheen has admirations since childhood to rule on Throne but Her parents always kept her in strictness although Maheen was better than Abdullah in everything but the only thing was that She was a girl, they always put her brother up in everything Her 18th birthday was only held because her Father wants Abdullah to meet other Kingdom kings in that Celebration and get to know everyone, it was Always like Maheen was getting used in everything....

She let out a sob as she cried Haya was by her side trying to comfort and support her
Haya was trying to console her as she was Also fully aware of the cruel predicament that Maheen was facing, She is With Maheen Since the day Maheen born, not only her All over the kingdom knows, she's just a princess who's getting used by her parents in everything, The one who always getting scolded by her brother since childhood For no reason and the worst part was her parents never stop their Son.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
On the other side of the Hindustan, there was a very different situation. Prince Arjun had just received a letter from a pigeon, and he opened the letter excitedly.

His smiled fell as he read the letter

My Arjuna

Umeed karte hai ki Aap Sahi salamat Apne Sultant wapis pahuch gaye honge, Hume Aapse kuch Baat karni Thi darasal Jis din hum Aapse mil kar wapis Mahal aaye toh humne Aapne Bhai Jaan ko Aapne Khawaabgah mein pehle se hi mojood paya, unhone ne humse sawal kafi tarah ke kiye aur Ab hum thoda dar gaye hai itne dino se humara Dil ghabra raha tha toh aaj socha Aapse is baare Aapko batade toh shayad Dil ko sukoon mile."

Your Mahi

Vote & Comment ❤️