marriage Rejection

When they reached Kabul, they were greeted by the King with respect and honor.

"it's pleasure to have you again in our Empire Kabul again prince's."

Akbar was delighted to have the Prince of Hindustan and his brother's as their guests once again, as they had developed a warm relationship during the previous visit.

As they all seated in their seat when & King spoke.
"We are happy to have you are here again but Can I know reason of this sudden visit?"

"We are here to ask you for something of yours." Bheem replied

"What can we give you Prince." This time Abdullah spoke.

"We have come here to ask you for the hand of your younger sister Princess Maheen from our brother Arjun for Marriage."

Abdullah, who was still holding his anger from before, was taken back and shocked to hear that the prince were asking for his sister's hand for marriage, and he instantly felt a surge

Abdullah was the first to reply to the A proposal and he asked in a Angry voice
"Do you even know what you are
asking for?"

"We fully understand what we are asking for,' Arjun replied in a firm and confident tone, as he met Abdullah's angry gaze with a resolute temperament

"We are asking you to allow the union of our brother with your younger sister for marriage, which we believe will be beneficial for both our kingdoms and our families..." bheem spoke

"NO IT WON'T HAPPEN MAHEEN WILL NOT MARRY YOUR BROTHER EVER SHE'S AN MUSLIM PRINCESS, SHE WILL NEVER
MARRY ANY HINDU GUY!!!"

His religious beliefs prevented him from accepting a Hindu Prince marrying his sister, and even though they tried to convince him otherwise, he would not budge from his stance.

King Akbar put his hand on Abdullah indicating to calm down as he spoke.

"Prince Arjun we fully heartily respect you since you are our guest but I don't think so this is Right to marry my daughter to you...and it's forbidden in our Relagion to marry our Girl with some other religion guy."

Akbar tried to intervene and make the situation more amicable, as he could clearly see the tension and anger that had risen up between the Arjun and Abdullah.

As Akbar look at him and Spoke again
"I think you Should go now... Since You already knows the Answer."

All of Suddenly Maheen enters inside
Her sudden entry at a tense situation took everyone by surprise, as they all looked at her in shock.

"Abba huzur... please accept him, I love him."

Bheem and Nakul could sense the pain and suffering she was going through as she spoke through her tears.

"MAHEEN HOW DID YOU DARE TO GO AGAINST MY WILL!!???" King spoke in anger as Maheen replied.

"BECAUSE I LOVE HIM." as soon Maheen said that a loud slap landed on her face by her mother kainat.

Maheen's sudden proclamation that she also loved the Prince of Hindustan had created another tense situation, as her mother Kainat was furious at her actions and the boldness of her statement

Arjun immediately held Maheen for & support as she got stumbled when her mother spoke.

"How dare you??? Who are you to refuses your father's decision." Seeing this Maheen spoke getting out of Arjun grip.

"Ammi try to understand when I say I love him." Maheen spoke as Abdullah intrupped saying.

" See How shameless she became, I had already told you to get her married, but you all used to say She's young, she's young, now look what she did."

"No ammi it's not like that-." Maheen was cut between when her father spoke in loud voice.

"TAKE HER TO HER CHAMBER AND & LOCK HER TILL I ORDER TO OPEN THE DOOR."

Maheen was dragged away from the situation by her father and was locked in her room as punishment for her defiance and refusal to abide by their rules.

Prince Arjun, Bheem, Nakul remained silent as they knew that there was no way to get Maheen back without any complications and issues.

They were aware that they needed to plan something in order to get Princess Maheen back from her confinement, but they also knew that it would take a lot of careful planning and a well-thought-out strategy.

Comment & Vote ❤️❤️❤️
Don't be silent readers