Welcome!

Welcome to the PsychologicalNovel Profile!

This is to help you navigate the profile and to get an overview of everything going on and how it works. You'll find everything you need to know about Psychological Novel fiction, this profile, the team behind this profile, and other need-to-know information that can help you interact with and on this profile and Wattpad in general.

The goal is to promote stories with great internal characterization. This means deep, unusual, and thoughtful stories, as well as the very best characters Wattpad has to offer in all genres with characters of all genders, race, and sexual orientation!

In this book, you'll find information on how to submit your book to our reading lists, and also an overview of upcoming projects.

Remember: read, comment and vote on stories you enjoy. Always be positive. Encourage one another to build a great community!

Readers and Writers, welcome one and all! And thank you for following our page! Be sure to tell your friends!

Psychological is defined as:

1) of, affecting, or arising in the mind; related to the mental and emotional state of a person.

"the victim had sustained physical and psychological damage"

2) of or relating to psychology (the science of mind and behavior; the mental or behavioral characteristics of an individual or group)

If you think your book qualifies as a psychological novel, or know a book that does, do submit them to be added to our reading list. Read further to find out about our guidelines, types of available reading lists to know where the book you want to submit fits, and the submission form. The submission form could also be accessed from our profile; however, we do recommend you read all of the requirements before just submitting a book.

Note: PsychologicalNovel profile is in no way associated with Ambassadors or Wattpad staffs. The profile operates by a group of Wattpad users who are taking charge to make your experience in the community worthwhile.