Help Center

Welcome to Help Center!

Inside this book you can put out a request for help with anything you might need for your story.

Each month, a new chapter will be put up where you can post a new request for help if your request is still active. So, if you haven't gotten help with the request you made the previous month and you still need help, you'll need to put out a new request in the new chapter. You can also comment if you offer any services. If your services are still active when a new chapter is put up, you'll need to make a new comment in the new chapter, even if you offer the same services.

This book will only have a total of 3 chapters published at a time. Each month, a new chapter will be published that represents that month. For instance, the available chapters would be Introduction (this chapter), January, and February. Once March arrives, January will be unpublished.

When putting out a request or offer, ensure you state in as much detail what it is that you offer or need help with. Say you're offering graphics, but you're not comfortable doing covers, just aesthetic, state so in your comment so the one who needs help with a cover doesn't have to contact you. If you offer technical help, state which genres and topics you aren't comfortable with. Don't forget to include a means of communication to reach you, an email, Instagram handle, X handle, Whats App, Discord, etc. 

Once a graphic is made, we suggest uploading it to Imgur or Google Drive with the link to the picture only. 

If we find you've requested some sort of payment in return for your services, you will be muted indefinitely. The only thing you may request is to be given credit somewhere in the story for your help.

When leaving comments in this book, please make inline comments (you'll see where in the chapter) to keep everything neat and easy to find without having to scroll multiple comments to get someone who offers services and vice versa.

Don't forget to add this book to your library so you don't miss out on anything, Happy Helping!