16

---Alicia's Perspective---

I walked inside the house, my tears is already making my vision blurry. Why can't he stop? Why the hell he is behind me still?

Can't I live happily? Why his crying face is making me cry? I sobbed hard thinking everything happen in the parking lot.

My little princess come and hugged me, "Aunty, what happen? Why you're crying?"

She asked, as her little hands pulled my dress to grap my attention. I sit down on my knees and hold her. Unnie already noticed me crying so she approached us.

"My eyes is hurting, you go and play sweetie.", said sweetly as she wipe my tears with her little palm and kiss my cheeks.

"Aunty, don't cry.", she said pinching my cheeks and then running outside to play.

Oppa also approached us, as he take me towards the couch and sit beside me with a smile, he wiped my tears as i can't control and hugged him tightly.

"Did he hurted you? He came back?", his spoken in a deep and scary voice.

I nodded my head on his chest and sobbed hard, "I am going to kill him."

He was about to stand up and broke the hug but I tighten my grips and softly mumbbled under my breath, "He didn't hurted me this time."

Oppa didn't heard me clearly, "Speak clearly Alicia, don't mumbbled."

"He didn't hurted me this time.", I spoken clearly in a loud voice, "He asked for forgiveness."

"He said he is not going to divorce me, he want me and want to make me his queen. Oppa, he was crying. He cried for me.", I cried harder on his chest as he softly caressed my back patting my head.

"Don't you dare to forgive him.", he said patting my head and breaking the hug, "no, i..I will not."

My voice trembled saying everything to him, my heart wanted to forgive him but also my heart is scared what if he do the same?

Why should I believe that he changed? He can hurt me still, how badly he treated me? And how he cheated on me with his girlfriend?

I didn't cheated him, did I?

"Alicia, baby wipe your tears.", Unnie said patting my head softly as he sit beside me and made my lay on the couch and place my head on her laps.

"Yoongi, you have meeting today.", Unnie said to oppa as he stand up and kiss my forehead before garbing his black laptop bag and then his car keys.

He kiss unnie's forehead and softly said, "Take care, eat well and Alicia don't cry."

He said with a smile and walks out from the big mansion after closing the door. Unnie softly patted my head and asked, "What do you actually feel about him?"

She asked curiously patting my head which made me look up at her face, "What do you mean?"

"I am asking, did you felt honesty in his voice and tears?", she asked, as I sit straight on couch, my legs hung down my the couch and eyes fixed on my laps.