Separation

Play : chale Aana

Arjun's heart was pierced with the sight of his brother's body being engulfed in flames, as he witnessed the last rituals for the departed.

The reality that he had lost his brother and love was sinking in, and he felt a deep void in his heart, which seemed like it would never get filled again.

Nakul came from behind and Spoke
"Bhai sa, Rajkumari Maheen Aapse milne Aai hai."

Maheen's presence in this situation was a bittersweet sight, as he wanted to spend the last moments with her but also feared her reaction towards him.

He slowly turned his head towards her and looked at her tearfully.

Arjun approached Maheen with cautious steps, as he was unsure how she would react in this situation.

He saw that some distance away, her
palace guards were standing with the palanquin.

"Mahi Aap yaha kese agar Aapke Abba huzur-." Arjun was speaking when Maheen intrupped.

"Abba huzur ko puch kar aaye hai ke ek Aakhri baar hum Aapse mil sake, tabhi humare sath unhone ne Sepahi bheje hai."

Maheen's answer caught him by surprise, as he hadn't expected her to react like this.. She was firm and assertive in the way she answered, suggesting that she already knew about her father's decision.

Arjun looked at her softly and Spoke "This our last met and I'm here to confess What I always felt

"This our last met and I'm here to confess What I always felt... I wanna say My heart beats fast, whenever you're near Your presence alone, brings me so much cheer I long to tell you, how I truly feel...how I really love you so much. But more than All this how it hurts, to love in silence To watch you from afar, like a distant guidance I always used to wonder what could be, if I took that leap But the fear of losing you, cuts me so deep but now now I think this day is finally came where we need to apart."

Arjun's spoke as he finally break into cries
His sincere and heartfelt words had touched a deep place in her heart, making her heart thump mercilessly in her chest.

This was the final moment she would have with him, and despite all the sadness and frustration, she could feel his genuine affection for her in these words..

As she cupped his cheeks and Spoke 's

"Humare Arjuna
Maheen aur Arjun ki kahani Khatam ho gayi, ye duniya ki aafvaye jhooti hai humari Mohobbat toh Humesha Zinda rahengi, Is raat Duniya aur Samajh ke Aakhri Zulm ne Humari Mohobbat ko gumnamiyo ke hawale kar diya, hume is Adhoori mohobbat ka Pata toh nahi malum par Mashrik ki Aaor ikes kadam ki doori par Yamuna nadi gaadi se behti hai aur Kabile ki taraf muh kare toh milo door tak humari Mohobbat Ko sab darate rehenge isliye humare Arjuna Jald hi wapis Aaiyega Apni Mahi ko lene."

It was a heartbreaking conclusion to their tragic romance, but it also had a touch of optimism and hope in its message of love being beyond all boundaries and limitations...

The words had left her with an overall feeling of peace and acceptance, as she realized that they would meet again one day.

"Princess the meeting time is over
It's time to go."

The words of the guard interrupted this tender moment between them as he was always feeling emotional seeing there state but there's nothing he can do.

Maheen hugged Arjun tightly for the first time after 7 years. holding on as if she didn't want to let him go...

They both knew that their time was limited and they only had a few more moments left together...

Arjun Wispered at last

"Ajeeb Zulm hue hai
Duniya mein Mohabbat par
Jinhe mili unhe Kadar nahi hui
Jinhe qadar thi unhe mili nahi."

The reminder that her time with him was up was like a dagger to their heart all the past memories flooded infront of their eyes.

As she Wispers
"I'm sorry Because of me You lost your brother."

Arjun Wispers back "I'm sorry too."

Maheen reluctantly let go of Arjun and gave him one last look full of longing and regret before she turned and moved towards the palanquin as she also noticed Nakul, standing there looking at her with tears in his eyes, understanding the severity of the situation, Maheen gave Nakul a sad smile as a way of saying goodbye before finally getting into the palanquin and closing the curtains behind her.

Their final parting was full of sadness and sorrow, as they realized that they were separated by forces beyond their control...

Comment & Vote ❤️❤️❤️