it's crazy

rue stood with her roommates, kayla and abby outside the football stadium. all she knew about football was that it's played with your feet. she was excited nevertheless. she looked over and some girl was reading a fucking textbook in the area. 

"what the hell?" she mumbled, kayla and abby followed her gaze and had the same reaction. "making me feel bad even though i studied my ass off today" she shook her head taking a sip of her beer. 

"hey isn't that leighton?" rue's ears perked up at the mention of the blonde's name. she looked over and saw leighton wearing big ass glasses. 

"i guess that's her" she told kayla. rue had no idea leighton was gonna be here so for her this was like a bonus. 

leighton noticed rue talking to abby and kayla, she smiled to herself wishing the girl would look over. as if like clockwork, the pair of cloudy gray eyes met with the ocean blues.  it felt like they were there was some kind of focus, blurring everyone else and their noise. as if everything else was dark and in the background, some kind of spotlight on the two girls.

rue moved her eyes everything stayed in place, she half smiled when she gulped, looking back at the blonde. leighton smiled fully nodding, as if it was a way to silently get her little 'hi' across without risking a public interaction. 

"rue!" 

"yeah, what's.." rue was pulled out of her trace like state by kayla, hastily. she looked over to find that the essex women's team has arrived.

the next day rue was beyond pissed, she checked in with lindsay and found out alicia put leighton on the morning shift and rue on the afternoon. she was sure alicia did it on purpose,it was as if she had a crush on leighton or something. rue tried being nice, it was finally the last day and she did not wanna cause any more trouble. 

she was finally done at 4 pm when she walked back to her dorm, she was beyond exhausted and she still had her computer applications homework. she took out her laptop and started working through the sheet. there was a knock on her door which made her look up . she found leighton peeking in.

"anybody home?" leighton smiled. rue got up quick and pulled the girl inside by her armmaking sure her roommates weren't home as she closed the door behind her 

"are you crazy? what if someone saw you?" rue stressed, taking her glasses off

"don't worry nobody was home" leighton whispered "do you really hate being seen with me that much?" she joked 

"it's not that, look you're not out yet and i just didn't wanna be the reasonyou were forced or whatever. trust me i know that feeling" 

"aw, you were worried about me?" leighton smiled teasing her. 

"yeah yeah whatever" rue turned away, leighton made her look back into her eyes by pressing her plam gently on rue's jawline as she glanced down at her lips. rue made the move and softly kissed her "we can't fuck, i have a ton of homework" 

she spoke between the kiss making leighton nod as she planted one last kiss before rue put on her glasses and started wroking on her homework. leighton sat on rue's bed crosslegged as she planned her brother's surprise birthday party, frequently looking up to see rue studying hard.

 sometimes, she would sigh, sometimes it was a lipbite and others it was a hand through her hair. leighton found this so weirdly hot.  

"hey, you have the whole night with homework, get over here" leighton turned her phone off when she called rue over, the latter chuckling before she walked over to her bed and leaned down to kiss leighton, who was sat at the edge. 

leighton grabbed rue's collar, roughly pulling her in, rue bent her knees to be on leighton's level. both of them breathing heavily in the need for each other. she was now kneeling on the floor while leighton aggresively ran her hand through rue's hair. rue's hands caressing leighton's thighs. 

rue parted their lipsworking her way through leighton's jawline then neck, she felt her glasses as an obstacle, so for better access she removed them, leighton pulled rue away from her neck by her hair. 

"keep 'em on" she demanded, rue happily obliged and put her glasses back on before continuing in her rhythm. 

"i mean, i just think it's kinda crazy how many times you come over and still we've managed to keep it a secret" rue chuckled when leighton was putting her shirt back on 

"yeah it is kinda crazy, props to us i guess?" she combed her hair and touched her makeup, trying to look more presentable. 

on the other side of the door were two ears, pressed up against her door, kayla and abby had been listening in, except the sex part. that's too weird. 

"i'll see at the party?" leighton asked looking at herself in the mirror

"yeah no, i can't. i have this..." rue tried coming up a short explaination but failed "thing" 

"oh" leighton couldn't lie, it was a bit suspicious but she didn't think much of it

"yeah well, good luck on that surprise and everything" rue placed a small kiss on leighton's lips before the blonde walked out 

the two heard rue's voice and they scurried away, hiding in their own room untill leighton left.