05. | Your Eyes Tell

[ background ;; (off-track) They had a fight.]

YOUR EYES TELL

YOUR EYES TELL

{🥀}

They were sitting on the opposite ends of the room. She hadn't expected the fight to go off to such volume. She turned on the music set. They both were tired of these fights, whenever they tried to talk the things out. It ended up blowing.

'Say yes to Heaven' was playing on the speakers. Annika raised her heads. Her mind tuning in with the lyrics. Her eyes closed as she let her head rest in the arm of the couch.

It doesn't matter now
It's all gone

It doesn't? She thought. She turned to look at him. He was staring blankly at the space. She knew how much he hated these fights. Even she did. But in the end all that mattered was their love they had for each other. It doesn't, she decided.

I've got my mind on you.

Her gaze turned soft. She turned to look at him properly. His hair was ruffled probably from running his hands through it. He did that whenever he feels troubled. Her fingers ached to brush them.

Say yes to me.

He felt her gaze on him. He never meant the things he spoke in the heat of the moment. Unable to resist any longer he looked up. His eyes meeting hers. She was looking at him with her doe eyes, the eyes that managed to melt away the ice around his heart.

I've got my eyes on you.

And they shared a smile. The fight was long forgotten.

It felt cute ;-; also the amount of times I listen to this song should be concerning

It felt cute ;-; also the amount of times I listen to this song should be concerning... I will definitely be using this moment again in one of my books